Chapter 36 - A little rougher ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

Kat

I'm not sure what happened. Brick refused to watch the video I wanted, but in his arms I feel safe. I sneak my hands up to his shoulders and lean my head back. His lips find mine and there's relief in the kiss. A softness that hasn't been there before.

I answer his lips and press my body against his. He backs up to the bed and sits down. Without breaking the kiss, I climb over him, one knee to either side.

His hands run up and down my back and I let out a content sigh at being so close to him. He grabs my hips and pulls me into him. His hard cock pushes against my pussy and I moan into his mouth.

"I want you," he says.

"Then take me." I reach down and undo his pants. His arm tightens around me as he stands up. I push at his pants and he uses his free hand to lower them before he sits back down.

"I want you to fuck me," he whispers against my lips. "Just like this."

He slides a finger under my skirt and moves it up my leg. I know he can feel how wet I am as his cock rubs against my panties.

Pulling back my head, I look him straight in the eyes. I don't hesitate. I raise myself just enough so I can slide a hand between us and grab his cock. He groans but doesn't break eye contact as I use my other hand to pull my panties aside. I line him up against my opening and gasp at the sensation.

His hands move to my waist. I lower myself onto him, feeling the stretch as he fills me up.

"Kitten," he grunts.

I sit down on his cock, enveloping it in my warmth.

"I want you," I say and grab his shoulders. I raise myself until only his tip is inside me. "So bad." I slam down and throw my head back at the pleasure as he stretches me.

Before I pull away again, I rotate my hips. As I do, I feel him shiver beneath me.

I shift and experiment. Moving my body up and down until I find a rhythm I like. His hands on my waist help me move along his cock. And I close my eyes as I ride him, focusing on the pleasure he's giving me.

"Fuck, kitten," he grunts and leans forward to suck on my neck. I throw my head back to give him access. His beard scrapes against my skin, and I relish the pricking and scratching.

"I want you so many ways," he grunts and moves his hands under my skirt so he can grab my ass.

"You can have me," I pant and move faster. "However you want."

His breathing is heavy and irregular and one of his hands moves around to my front. His thumb finds my clit and circles it.

It doesn't take long until I'm stifling my screams by biting his shoulder. He groans loudly and leans his head back, shooting his cum up in me as my orgasm keeps going.

I see stars as I melt in his lap. I'm sweaty and panting.

"God, your pussy milks my cock so good." He wraps his arms around me again. "Do you have any idea how good and tight you feel?"

I shake my head against his shoulder. He grabs the back of my head and forces my face to his. His kiss is hungry and satisfied all at once, and I enjoy being as close as I can get to him. He's still inside me as he wipes a strand of hair from my face and smiles at me.

"You bit me," he says.

"Shit." I look at his shoulder, but it's covered by his t-shirt. "Did it hurt? I'm so sorry."