Chapter 120: Victory in Sight

Start from the beginning

"Two people hold us up and let the other one snatch the position?"

"We have no choice, brother."

Wen Yan, Jade female Feng disciple a little apologetic, everything is to eat ah.

The means are indeed some disgraceful.

Looking at the expression of Jade female Feng disciples, the smile of Shenjianfeng disciples became more and more bright. What is there to be ashamed of? They have used even dirtier means.

The smile on his face did not decrease, and Shenjianfeng disciples said slowly.

"Such a simple scheme, sister think I Shenjianfeng no one thought out?"

"This..............."

"If someone thought of it, does my sister know why we never use it?"

"This............."

"Just as the so-called one and still have water to drink, three monks have no water to drink, if the elder brother's expectation is good, you are discussed, and finally grab the position, then the food is shared by three people, right?"

Completely guessed, Jade female Feng disciple's face changed slightly, seeing this, Shen Jianfeng disciple shook his head, naive, really too naive.

"Do you think this is possible? And share it with other people?"

"This................"

Completely by Shen Jianfeng disciple to say meng.

"Therefore, you such a plan, responsible for blocking the two people, that is for her people to make marriage clothes, so stupid, this life do not want to eat a hot bite."

For a time, many Jade female Feng disciples were shaken in their hearts, and they were secretly calculating whether they could finally eat it, and whether those who went to grab the position would be willing to take out the food for three people to share.

This does not want to be OK, a thought below most of the Jade female Feng disciples feel impossible, as Shen Jianfeng disciples said.

After planning the plan for a whole morning, it was solved by Shenjianfeng disciples in a few words.

Looking at the face of more than half of the disciples, the senior sister who also heard these words was anxious.

"They are trying to drive a wedge between us. Don't fall for the trick. My sisters from the same family, they promised to share it with the three of us, but how can they break their promise?"

This is the simplest way to divide us, but it just works.

In the face of this senior sister's drinking, Shen Jianfeng's disciples were full of confidence and smiled.

"Whether it is to alienate you teachers and sisters will have their own judgment, we Shenjianfeng are the same master brothers, you see who will share their own food?"

Yes, no one shared Shenjianfeng, ah, here, the Jade female peak disciples to discuss the plan completely disintegrated.

Once this suspicion arose, it was not so easy to dissolve.

"So ladies and gentlemen, every man is not condemned for himself."

As the last sentence fell, the Jade female Feng disciples looked at each other and then began to speak.

"Sister, I think what they said makes sense."

"Don't blame my sister."

"I just want a bite to eat."

Hearing this, the head of the senior sister anger, after a long time to discuss the plan, you are a few words to be convinced?

"This is alienating ah, you silly ah."

"Whatever it is, I just want to eat."

"I think the elder brother is right, every man is not condemned for himself."

After saying that, the disciples of Jade Female Peak no longer stopped Shen Jianfeng disciples, turned and rushed to the kitchen.

In this regard, the teacher sister was furious, but the disciples of Shenjianfeng showed a smile of success.

"Hey hey, don't do it first, wait for them to lose both, we will strike again."

"My brother's words coincide with those of my brother."

"It is called that great minds think alike."

What the Shenjianfeng disciple said just now is naturally nonsense, but the Jade female Feng disciple is too simple and believes it directly.

Now it's all right. Before the Shenjianfeng disciples had a chance to fight, they had already started fighting themselves.

Surrounded by Shen Jianfeng disciples, without any communication, no one actually fought, and everyone had a tacit understanding to stop.

This is what is called, mantis hunting cicadas and yellow sparrow after ah.

And the jade female peak that sister, seeing this scene, has been anxious to jump feet, a group of stupid. Goods ah, why people a few words you believe it?

"Damn, you despicable people, how can you even try to alienate each other?"

Unable to dissuade, this senior sister could only angrily drink at a group of gods Jianfeng disciples. In this regard, God Jianfeng disciples did not care at all, in order to eat, what is a small estrangement scheme.

Besides, who asked them to believe it themselves?