Chapter 112: A New Spirit

Start from the beginning

Chen Mu swore that his brain cells were definitely active to the extreme at this moment.

He admired himself, in such a short period of time, can actually come up with such a statement, just do not know whether it is useful.

After waiting for half a sound, he did not wait for Wang Tieshu's reply, but Xiao Bai behind him, with a strange call of Jie, it was finished.

As for Hongbao, he was limp to the ground, and two lines of humiliating tears flowed from the corners of his eyes.

"Jie Jie Jie............"

Perhaps refreshed, the little white this guy from Hongbao down from the body, still happy Pu fanning wings, walking is also pulled with 2580000 like.

At this moment, Chen Mu really had an impulse to kill this evil animal, but when he thought of it as the mount of Changqing's younger brother, he could not bear the anger in his heart.

The labor and capital are trying to save you. Why don't you die?

Eyes perturbed look at Wang Tieshu, a glance at, Chen Mu speechless, this is what kind of trouble?

Face red, hands playing with two sturdy braids, like a girl in the spring, a person there twisted to twist.

"Teacher, are you all right?"

"Teacher.........."

"Mistress..........."

Shouted three times in a row, Wang Tieshu came back to God, eyes full of small stars.

"My child, my mother thinks you are right. Xiao Bai is also the crane of Brother Hong, so when he and Hongbao are together, it is a match made in heaven."

Wen Yan, Chen Mu speechless at the same time, is finally relieved, but lying on the ground Hongbao, is crying more miserable.

What is a match made in heaven, you do not know how much animal this guy is, animals are not as good as ah.

From this animal to the blacksmith Valley Spirit animal Park, it is only five days, it............ It has been touched over fifty times, almost once an hour.

At this moment, Hongbao felt that the owner did not love him anymore.

See Wang Tieshu not to pursue, Chen Mu hurriedly called up the white ready to leave, just before leaving, white still do not forget Hongbao, came to it, Jie Jie strange call a few, do not know what to say.

See, Chen Mu gas of a direct foot.

"Gone ah, nima, there is no end."

However, the next second, the small white is also a kick out, Chen Mu directly to the sky.

"Xiao Bai, I......... Your uncle."

"Jie Jie."

Provocative called two, and then no hurry no slow and Hongbao said hello, as if to say that later about, this wings to leave.

As for Wang Tieshu, has been beside, eyes full of light, the mind is full of her and Hong Zun hand in hand traveling around the picture, left and right sides also follow Hongbao and white.

"What happiness."

Blushing smile, did not pay any attention to the side of grievance extremely Hongbao.

...

"Achoo.........."

Tao a god Jianfeng, lying idle in the yard Hong Zun, suddenly sneezed.

"Who is talking about me?"

Rubbed his nose, took a sip of wine, and then said with a face of no love.

"Oh, I can't get through this day."

It was only a few days ago, and Hong Zun really couldn't bear it. But on the contrary, he was a disciple of the other peaks, and these days he had a comfortable life.

Especially the Blood knife peak and the Ba gun peak, the two closest peaks from the God Jianfeng.

The smile on his face has never broken, and he is happy every day when he gets up.

"Another day without the disciples of God Jianfeng."

"Yes, every morning I wake up and I can't hear the heavy fighting sound."

"A return to peace at last."

"More than that, it's a lot of work."

"Sure enough, when there is no Shenjianfeng, it is a good day."

After the Shenjianfeng disciples left, the mission hall reopened. It was almost like timing. As soon as the front foot of the Shenjianfeng disciples left, the back foot of the Mission Hall opened the door.

As for the demon horses in the racecourse, according to some disciples, on the day Shenjianfeng disciples left, there was a scene of 10,000 horses singing in unison in the racecourse.

Many demon horses have issued a cheerful cry, scattered joy in the horse field galloping, although it is a demon beast, but the smile on the face, compared to the peak disciples, is absolutely more and more.