Chapter 111: What are You Doing

ابدأ من البداية

"Thunderwood of the ninth cloud."

"Dust grain Gold Sand."

It is no exaggeration to say that the value of these three treasures has far exceeded that of the pile he took out, and each one is an extremely precious chain treasure.

"Now I only have these three good things, although not enough to build a god soldier, but can push them to the top level of the treasure soldier, should be enough."

"Master, this is......... Isn't it valuable?"

This time it was Chen Mu's turn to have no bottom in his heart, it is these three things are too precious, so take the heart always feel sorry ah.

But in this regard, Wang Tieshu is not concerned at all, even as if he guessed the idea of Chen Mu's heart, his face was kind and relieved.

"You call me a mother, mother naturally will not mistreat you, this world where do mothers do not love their children."

Smell speech, Chen Mu stupidly nodded.

"That......... Thank you very much, disciple."

"What a good boy."

This is a good, owe big, looking at Wang Tieshu has started the chain, Chen Mu heart dark sigh.

"Lord Feng, according to disciples, why don't you go? The elder is really a good person, and she is rich and generous."

"Except that she is taller, stronger, more muscular, her face is squarer and her voice is rougher, everything else is still very good."

Because Chen Mu has no other requirements for this kitchen knife, as long as it is sharp enough, it is not difficult to refine it.

To put it bluntly, it only needs to be simply pushed to the top level of the treasure soldier.

So before and after five days, Wang Tieshu has been built.

As a nine-pin refiner, it was not too difficult for Wang to build a top pin treasure soldier when she had enough materials.

She even made a leather case for Chen Mu, which was made of good tiger skin.

"Come on, do you like it?"

Smile the knife to Chen Mu, Chen Mu is naturally love hands, mouth is mumbling.

"Well, well, with this knife you can eat dragon meat."

"What did you say?"

"No, the disciple is saying thank you for your mother's action."

Smell the words, Wang Tieshu smile more and more bright face, could not help but nod.

"Good boy, the family will not say two words."

Then he said something about Hong Zun, because at the moment, Shen Jianfeng's disciples are all in the offshore camp, and Wang Tieshu also knew this.

So we had to wait a year before the disciples of Shen Jianfeng returned to Zong.

After all, he had been waiting for thousands of years, and he did not care about the two years. Good food is not afraid of being too late.

See about Hong Zun, Wang Tieshu eyes are shining bright light, Chen Mu can only secretly comfort themselves.

Master must also like the elder of the bar.

Finally, Wang Tieshu sent Chen Mu all the way to the spirit animal garden where Xiao Bai was.

But along the way, Chen found that many disciples always looked at themselves and Wang Tieshu with strange eyes, vaguely and intermittently heard some words such as male pet, rearing, corruption and so on.

Chen Mu was confused.

But because Wang Tieshu is on the side, Chen Mu also do not think much, two people walked into the spirit animal garden together, is talking, but the scene appears in front of you, directly let two people froze at the same time.

"Children, be careful on the way back, something can contact me."

"Thank you, teacher, disciple............"

The voice suddenly stopped, in front of the two people, saw Xiao Bai is riding on a black-capped crane body, the body moving.

And the black-capped crane, is constantly issued a shrill cry.

On the contrary, Xiaobai, do not know what is the reason, anyway, Chen Mu how to see this is a wretched look, but also from time to time issued a strange call of Jie Jie.

But this is not important, the important thing is that at this time was riding under the black roof crane, then if I remember correctly, it seems to be Wang Tieshu's mount.

In front of his master, you treat his horse like this, Xiao Bai, isn't it a little excessive?

The first reaction, Chen Mu pretended to be angry roared.

"Little White, what are you doing? How can you fight in the Spirit zoo?"