Chapter 107: Thank the Dragon King

Start from the beginning

"Sure enough, these aquariums were not prepared at all."

"That's natural, Wang Yao's sister personally shot, there must be no problem."

"The third brother is serious. I was just opportunistic."

"Oh, Master Sister Wang Yao need not be humble, this is your credit."

"Ok, solve the ingredients first. Tell everyone to stick to the plan."

'OK.'

We had not yet figured out what was going on, when suddenly a faint fragrance came from the air around us.

The smell was strange, not strong, and was drifting with the wind.

'What's that smell?

"Where's the smell from?"

"Bad, poisonous."

At first, they don't notice it, until they notice that with the scent, they quickly go numb and limp.

In addition to the seal style, the martial arts were not enough, and they even had to poison.

This time many of the water tribe is completely panicked, the enemy has not yet seen, first by the trap harvest a wave, the direct casualties of nearly half.

Now even poison such despicable means have been used.

What makes them most angry is that they have not seen any of Shen Jianfeng's disciples so far.

"Come out, have the ability to poison, have no ability to fight head-on?"

"Despicable, despicable."

The water people shouted insults, but no one answered them.

Despicable? Who have you ever met to reason with ingredients, to be fair?

What a joke.

Shen Jianfeng's disciples paid no attention to the water tribe and waited quietly for their chance.

It was not until Zhao Zhengping and others on the city wall gave a signal that the disciples came out from both sides.

At this time, all the aquatic people, including the leading dragon, had long been paralyzed by the dispersal of Tianma.

Watching many Shen Jianfeng disciples kill out, the water tribe completely despair.

"Damn, it's really you despicable human beings."

"The ability to fight head-on ah, trap, poison, with these despicable means is no skill."

"What about the Third Prince? What did you do to the Third Prince?"

By now, the Shui tribe knew that they had been tricked, so the third prince was probably in bad luck.

The situation was very strange, but there was no time for them to think about it, because Shen Jianfeng's disciples had already drawn their swords and killed them.

"Pay attention, don't let the fish slip through the net."

"Just kill them, just kill them."

It was a one-sided slaughter, even if the dragons managed to get up for another fight.

But in the face of a crowd of inner disciples, it is also three or two to be solved.

Just killing, some disciples found that something was wrong.

"No, this is more than 50,000, isn't it?"

"It seems so."

Wang Yao's "message" stated that the number was fifty thousand, which all the disciples had known for a long time, but now that we look at it, this number is wrong.

The disciples wondered, What does this Shui nationality mean? Until Xu Jie arrived and cursed the crowd.

"More is not good ah, people aquarium to send warmth, you also abandoned up? What do you think."

Yeah, that's a good thing. It's all good stuff.

For a time, many disciples said happily while killing.

"Thanks to the East China Sea aquarium."

"I told you, this old dragon King is not bad."

"Good, good, this road is not widened all of a sudden."

"It is true that it is the four demon tribes of Dongzhou, and this pattern is different."

Watching the disciples of Jianfeng, killing while praising, the Shui people were confused for a time.

If they could not see with their eyes, they must have really thought that Daoyizong had made peace with the East Sea Aquariums and allied with each other.

But what the hell are you trying to do while you're slaughtering our Donghai Aquarium people and praising them so much?

"Ah, one way, God Jianfeng, kill if you want, how dare you insult my East Sea people, my dragon family, and my Lord Dragon King like this?"

A flood dragon was completely weak, but still he shouted angrily, and his voice was full of sadness.

Kill if you want. What do you mean by these words of the heart?

However, Shen Jianfeng's disciples did not refute this at all, and even took the initiative to admit his mistake.

"Yes, yes, yes, it's my fault. I was wrong about the old Dragon King. The old Dragon King Weiwu................"

"You........ Poof.........."

His eyes were full of anger, but before he could open his mouth, a long sword had run through his heart, and the person who started it was the disciple who had been apologizing.

With the most sincere apology and the most merciless hand.

But there is one said, God Jianfeng disciples are absolutely sincere, you look at the old dragon king, hand is open bright ah, worthy of being the big man in command of the East China Sea, people can do the dragon clan patriarch, that is not unreasonable.

At least in the view of Shenjianfeng disciples, it is so.