Chapter 104 Crowdfunding Knife Change

Start from the beginning

"This dragon's corpse is too hard for my knife to handle. We must replace it with a knife of a higher order."

Change my blade? Hearing this, Zhao Zhengping and others immediately beat their chests.

"What do I think it is, is not to change the knife, wait for the senior brother to go to the chain peak to give the senior brother another one."

"You silly, this can go to the chiller peak? Must be to play outside."

How can you go to the chain peak play knife, be Zhao Zhengping a reminder, Xu Jie is also a reaction, nodding again and again.

"Yes, yes, can not go to the chain peak, then go to the blacksmith valley."

Don't listen to the name seems very low, Blacksmith Valley is the largest chain gate in Dongzhou, a gathering place for many chain masters.

In terms of technology, it is also on top of Tao One chain peak.

Hearing this, Zhao Zhengping nodded.

"Blacksmith's Valley is fine, but those old things are not cheap."

There was a price to be paid for asking Blacksmith's Vale to build weapons, and not a small one at that.

And not everyone could afford it.

But these naturally did not trouble Zhao Zhengping and others, and soon, several people began crowdfunding for Ye Changqing to change the knife.

"Well, let's get together and see what good refining equipment we have to help Changqing change his knife."

"Yes, I have a thousand years of black iron, which is the best material for making weapons."

"Shan, I have a demon grade tiger sinew here, which can also be used in the chain."

"I have golden grain sand here..........."

"Here I have the single horn of a black-horned demon bull."

"I have a black chicken's foot here."

They all took out their treasures and placed them on the tables in front of them. For a moment, the light of the treasures was everywhere.

It looked like it was worth a lot of money, but on top of such a pile of treasures, suddenly there appeared a black chicken's foot.

Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, Wang Yao, several people are a leng, where to come from the black chicken feet?

Looking around, I did not know when other disciples also followed in, and one of the outer gate disciples just threw the black chicken feet on top of the treasures.

Facing the eyes of the brothers and sisters who passed them on personally, the Waemon disciple smiled and said.

"I also want to make some modest contribution."

"Get out."

"All right."

"Come back."

"Something else, brother?"

"Get your black chicken feet."

"Oh."

Such garbage also mean to take out to show off, this is to Changqing master brother to change the knife to prepare materials, add a black chicken feet in is a few meaning, to create a black chicken knife?

Taking a deep breath, Zhao Zhengping continued to add up the materials to build a treasure knife.

After a discussion, finally several people nodded contentedly.

"It should be almost, although it can not build a god soldier, but to build a treasure soldier should be enough."

The grade of weapons is divided into all soldiers, spirit soldiers, treasure soldiers, and God soldiers, and each grade is divided into upper, middle and lower three products.

"Then who will go to Blacksmith's Vale?"

With the materials, it was just a matter of who would make the run.

Wen Yan, among the disciples, an inner disciple stepped out and offered to volunteer.

"Elder Brother, I will go."

Looking at the man, Mr. Zhao nodded.

"Is Mr. Chen willing to take a trip? Very good."

Chen Mu's strength is not weak, enough to rank in the top ten among inner disciples.

"Master Brother is assured, Master brother is guaranteed to complete the task, the sword is in the man."

"Ok, in that case, there is no time to delay. Master Brother will set off at once. By the way, Master Brother Changqing, let Xiao Bai take Master Chen there, and speed up on the way."

Looking at a few people on their own to change the knife things set, Ye Changqing dumbstruck a nod, this efficiency is too fast a little, he said a ah, before and after a quarter of an hour?

Call to small white, let it take Chen Mu to blacksmith Valley a trip, at first this goods are not willing, a face of disdain glanced at Chen Mu, and finally Ye Changqing said that there is no knife can not eat dragon meat, small white is unwilling to promise.

But in the end, it was not Chen Mu riding Xiao Bai to go, but Xiao Bai grabbed Chen Mu with a paw and flew away directly.

"Dear brothers, play............"

While he was still talking, he grabbed Chen Mu's body with one paw. Then he shot up into the sky and disappeared into the sky in an instant. After a moment, a shout was heard.

"The heart.............."

Looking at the disappeared one person and a crane, Ye Changqing could not help but worry.

"There won't be any problems."