Chapter 102 field guidance

Start from the beginning

"Yes, it would be a shame to spoil such a good ingredient."

There was an instant feeling of beeping the dog, so you guys had been able to kill it before. Is that why?

I am really fuckin 'dead, speechless and skimming my lips.

"Just kill it like a pig."

Get Ye Changqing's answer, all the disciples nodded.

"Say it as early as you can, and I got my hands tied."

"I am familiar with killing pigs. Before I came into my family, my family had been killing pigs for generations."

"Come and go, go and do it."

"Brother Changqing, come on, you rest first, then we will take care of it."

All the disciples were excited at once, while the dragons were seething with anger.

They are the noble dragon family, the overlords of the East China Sea, but now, this group of heavenly slaughter actually want to kill them as pigs.

"Ah, a scholar can be killed without shame."

"Even as a ghost, I will not let you go."

All the dragons began to drink angrily, not because they were afraid of death, but because they were angry.

After a lifetime of nobility, they were finally treated as pigs.

However, the disciples did not pay any attention to it. The disciples who said that their family had killed pigs for several generations were pushed out by the crowd.

Holding a long sword, he looked at the flood dragon in front of him and hesitated to start, while the crowd behind him kept urging him.

"Come on, isn't your family several generations of pig killers?"

"I know, I'm looking for a seat."

"Are we still looking? You are not familiar with the things that have been in your family. '

'Can you do it or not? I doubt your family very much."

"Well, my family is in the Zhoushan Imperial Capital, it is famous for killing pigs, back to the emperor killed pigs."

"Then you did it."

"I'm not moving anymore."

"Will you or won't you? It's a quarter of an hour old."

"That brother, actually I have never killed a pig. I have been worshiping the Tao since I was a child."

Finally, this disciple still did not dare to start, let alone others, Ye Changqing saw the worry.

The flood dragon was even more frightened and shouted curses.

"What the hell can you do?"

He was really afraid. The sword fluttered back and forth in front of his eyes, making his heart tremble.

What is the most terrible thing about death is that you know you are going to die, but you have not died yet. The most terrible thing is waiting for death.

And now, these disciples of God Jianfeng are torturing it, and the nima is giving it a quick death.

"Out of the way, out of the way, I will, really kill the head of the dragon can not, watch me."

A female disciple came out, and everyone saw it and opened their mouths.

"Little sister, can you kill a dragon? Don't you have a medical clinic in your family?"

"Then you come?"

"Hey hey, I'm just saying, sister please."

Xiao Xiao is a disciple of the outer door, the family in the secular world is to open a medical museum, it is said that the ancestors have a lot of imperial doctors, excellent medical skills.

"Doctors also play with knives, little sister is no problem."

Some people think that little sister feasible, and Ye Changqing is also looking at the side, this little sister looks small and exquisite, can be lovely love.

A pair of harmless appearance, but that is really ruthless ah.

You can't judge a book by its cover.

It was totally different from the disciple who had killed the pig before. When he went up, he clattered his sword a few times. For a moment, all the disciples around him clapped and applauded.

"Well, the little sister is truly a family of medical Taoism."

"Still depends on you, little sister."

"Good job, little sister. It's a good start for everyone."

But Shouting, the people found something wrong, this fucking killed more than 20 swords, how come this dragon is not dead?

And more kill more spirit is what the situation?

I saw the flood dragon crying without tears at the moment.

"You are on purpose, more than twenty swords, you are a sword to avoid the vital ah, can you be on the right point."

It is really enough, the pig killer before, holding the sword to compare, scared it half to death.

Now for a little girl up, it is crisp, click is a stab, but the fuck did not kill on the key.

Make it die is not dead, the pain is really painful.

I don't know when the shouts of applause from all the disciples stopped, and only the flood dragon was roaring.

But when the little sister saw this, she was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I'm used to it, I didn't pay attention for a time, I just ran to your acupoints."

I really fucking convinced, smell words, this dragon was unbearable torture, directly chose to commit suicide.