♡ Scratch (Tamayo x f!reader) ♡

"You really do have to be more careful, Y/n my dear. After all, this is a simple task I've given you, surely this level of injury is unnecessary!" Tamayo smiled sweetly while bandaging Y/n's scratched-up arm.

There was a hint of warning in her melodious voice, both care and frustration in her tone. This was the third mysterious injury this week that Y/n had shown up with... The demon doctor was growing concerned for her dear apprentice.

"Tell me, how is it that you are so careful at home with me, yet so clumsy the moment I let you out of my sight?" She raised a thin eyebrow at her, and Y/n went pink.

"I- Uh..." Y/n gulped. Had she caught on? Did Tamayo finally realise why she always managed to come home with an injury?

"Well my lady, p-part of me just... Part of enjoys it when you take care of me..." Y/n mumbled, looking away from her mentor. Tamayo smirked, and slid a finger beneath Y/n's chin.

"Aww, that is quite a blush you have on your cheeks, my dear. Come now, don't be embarrassed! I must admit that tending to you like this is quite enjoyable for me, also..." Now it was Tamayo's turn to look away, an unfamiliar feeling of giddiness overwhelming her demonic senses. She knew that her feelings for this human girl were strong but... Clearly, she had let them get too far out of hand recently.

Y/n breathed heavily as Tamayo edged nearer. Heat radiated from every inch of her skin, she was sure Tamayo could sense the emotion coming from her. The surprised smile on the demon's lips proved that her theory was correct.

"You... You're so warm? Does this mean you feel the way I think you feel about me?" Tamayo's voice was slightly prideful now; she had never had anyone feel this strongly about her, let alone a human she cared about so much. With a small nod, Y/n looked back up at Tamayo and stared into her deep, violet eyes.

"Y-yes, my lady. I must admit that I'm quite infatuated with you." Y/n tried to hide her nerves with a laugh, but failed miserably. Tamayo's smirk only grew wider at the human's flusteredness.

"My my, you really are adorable... I can't help but want you all to myself." The demon woman breathed, cupped a slender hand against Y/n's flaming cheek. She flinched away slightly, shocked at the intensity of Tamayo's emotions.

"A-all to yourself?"

Tamayo blinked. "Yes dear, all mine. That's what you are, aren't you?" She smiled, already knowing the answer. Y/n couldn't help but get worked up at her mentor's words... She squeezed her thighs together, fighting to control her rapid breathing.

"Yes, my lady. I'm yours."

"Good girl... Now, I have a question for you, my dear." She softened her intense gaze and took Y/n's hand. "Please... may I kiss you?"

Y/n blinked. "I- Yes, yes please."

Without wasting a second, Tamayo slid her hand to the back of Y/n's head, grating her sharpened nails across her soft skin. As she placed her soft, full lips against Y/n's, they both felt the world stop turning.

Tamayo's taste was like liquid honey, her lips pressed against hers. Using her grip on Y/n's hair to tilt her head back slightly, Tamayo slipped her tongue into the human's mouth, gently but dominantly claiming it as her own.

Y/n's mind went blank.

Is this really happening?

A/n: May or may not write a part 2 🤭

611 words