Chapter 91 Every disciple has his teacher

Start from the beginning

"The purpose is self-evident, that is, to provoke a war between the two communities."

"Just imagine, if my old husband had not followed today, many of my God Jianfeng's disciples would surely have been slaughtered, and then a war between the two ethnic groups would have broken out."

"Therefore, the black tiger's move is to hide evil intentions and sow discord."

"Not only the enemy of my human race, but also the mole of your demon race, there must be a secret in your heart, the old husband suggested that you give it to me, and I will interrogate it."

After saying that, the black tiger was stunned directly, when do you want to provoke the war between the two tribes of the human demon?

And, you say you human on the line, but when do I want to betray the demon?

The eyes looked angrily at Hong Zun, the black tiger shouted.

"He is talking nonsense, he is slandering me, he is slandering me.............. Ahem.........."

Because of excitement, he also pulled the wound and vomited some blood.

And in the face of the anger of the black tiger, Hong Zun is not anxious not slow to drink wine, indifferent way.

"You see, he is anxious, this is the reaction of the truth said by the old husband, the Wolf ambition of the black tiger is now clearly revealed, it has betrayed you demon, do you still have to be stupid by him in the dark?"

The more indifferent the Hong Zun, the more angry the black tiger, even the blood tiger could not help but say.

"Hong Zun, don't sow discord here."

"Sow discord? Ah, then let me ask you, how did this black tiger come to be on the path that disciples of my god Jianfeng must pass through?"

"Didn't I just say it was a coincidence?"

'Coincidence? So it is a coincidence that I will go to your Tiger Ridge for a stroll tomorrow?"

"This............."

The Blood Tiger was speechless, Hong Zun continued.

"How can there be so many coincidences in this world? Let me tell you, the black tiger appears there completely with a purpose, and the target is my God Jianfeng disciples."

"This is not a coincidence at all, but a premeditated and planned action."

"It was the Black Tiger who flagrantly violated the bi-communal agreement."

The more I listened, the more wrong it was, and the Blood Tiger quickly retorted.

"If so, why did the Black tiger ask me for help?"

Hearing this, Hongzun's face turned white. Crazy look to the blood tiger demon king way.

"Say you have a brain problem you don't believe it, just said, if not because of the old husband, the black tiger will succeed, it did not expect the old husband will appear, resulting in the failure of the plan, and lost me, so will help."

"Things have been very clear, you want the evidence I also give you, so this matter, it is your demon clan to give us an account."

With that, Hongzun turned his head and shouted at a group of demon Kings.

Some operation down, the side of Qixiong, hundred flowers, the big gate of the strong, eyes are flashing a strange color.

Only the stone pine eyes show a touch of wisdom through all, quite a feeling that everyone is drunk I wake up alone.

This is the same as the last time Lok Xia Zong.

But last time it was Hongzun's disciple Xu Jie who spoke, and now it's Master himself.

Before, I felt that Xu Jie spoke in a set of ways, and every sentence was reasonable, so that people could not refute it.

Now it seems that this source is found ah, it is true that there are like their teacher, and compared with Xu Jie, Hong Zun obviously to be more sharp, spicy.

Your master is still your master after all.

A demon king was said by Hong Zun speechless, black tiger is gas mouth spit blood, see, hong Zun also do not forget to fill a sentence.

"You see, I said the right, the black tiger has been speechless, shame of spitting blood, this is the best evidence."

????

"This is a bloody wound, I'm ashamed."

The other demon Kings are also a black line, but they obviously will not concede defeat like this, and there is a demon king to speak.

"Hong Zun, don't mess around, this is still your side of the story, have the ability to come up with substantial evidence."

Cling to the evidence, but as soon as the voice fell, the shouts of many Shen Jianfeng disciples came from below.

"I prove it."

"Yes, the Lord is right. It is the Black Tigerblood, it is him."

The disciples said angrily one by one, the spearhead is directed at the black tiger demon king.