Chapter 90 Chishung arrives

Start from the beginning

"The grand master is coming."

Smell speech, Xu Jie pointed to the sky, Zhao Zhengping instant clear, no more say, at the same time will hand the empty bowl also silently into his space ring.

"Third brother, you are............"

And Ye Changqing looked at his POTS and pans were put away by Xu Jie, the same unknown.

"Ha ha, the elder brother help you clean up, the master is coming, there should be nothing at present."

"Oh," he said.

Smell speech, Ye Changqing strange nod, always feel where wrong, but can not say.

Looked up to the sky, sure enough, the two sides of the strong have arrived, and Hong Zun and bluestone they also stopped fighting.

They gathered together, stood in the air, and looked at each other.

Now that the big guys are out there, it's up to them to decide what happens next.

But the disciples of Shenjianfeng below are whispering to the disciples of Jade Female Feng beside them.

"Sister, I don't want to tell anyone about Brother Changqing."

'Why?

I didn't understand the meaning at first, until You You, a disciple of Shen Jianfeng, said.

"You don't want another competitor, do you?"

Ye Changqing's craft that is no doubt, such a secret that must be guarded ah.

The fewer people who know, the less stress there will be at dinner.

To tell the truth, now more than a jade female peak has let God Jianfeng people in the heart of the diaphragm, but for the sudden incident, the situation is urgent, say what will not let them know.

Although the Jade female peak up and down, one is a pretty little fairy, and they can have more contact, it is not a bad thing.

After all, in the Taoist School, the male disciples of each Feng have a kind of inexplicable yearning for the Jade Female Peak.

Many people want to have something to do with the Jade Nu Feng disciples.

But the thought that the biggest secret of Shenjianfeng had been discovered made the disciples feel bad.

But now that it was so, there was nothing to do but try not to let others know.

Hearing the explanation of Shenjianfeng disciples, Jade female Feng disciples also reacted in an instant, but their answer was to let all Shenjian Feng disciples almost did not vomit blood.

"Brother, you don't want the secret of your Shenjianfeng to be known, do you?"

As soon as this word came out, all the disciples of God Jianfeng were shocked, what the fuck did I hear?

Looking at these little fairies with a face of harmless sweet smile, at this moment, God Jianfeng disciples only feel the sinister heart, is really fucking dirty.

We kindly invited you to have soup, and now you are threatening me in return?

Brows furrowed, Shen Jianfeng's disciples whispered.

"Sister (master sister), this is not a good thing to do?"

"We also just want to eat a meal, brother (brother), in fact, our Jade female peak mouth is very strict, famous for keeping a tight mouth, but in the future every meal point, our sisters want to come to Shenjianfeng dinner, this small request, brother (brother) should not refuse?"

Being pinched, and still seven inches, can not move at all, at this moment, Shenjianfeng disciples can not help but think of the farmer and the snake story.

Sure enough, the more beautiful a woman is, the more she will cheat.

Helplessly, the disciples of God Jianfeng can only nod and agree, this is good, the pressure of eating in the future is even greater.

Just when the Jade female Feng disciples were smiling like flowers and the heart of the Shenjianfeng disciples was like dead ashes, the big men in the sky were already quarreling.

"Qixiong, your people must give us an account of this matter."

"Give us an answer for what?"

"Don't you deserve an explanation for killing so many monsters?"

"Dog, fart, the matter is not clear what happened, you want to explain? What if you demons do it first?"

"Oh, no way."

Although the demon and Terrans were enemies, there were some fragile agreements between the two sides to prevent large-scale fighting, but they sometimes worked.

Of course, the premise is that the strength of both sides is equal, otherwise if one side is strong and the other is weak, then any agreement is bullshit. Only in the case of mutual fear, the agreement is effective.

A debate, each has its own reason, finally Qixiong looked at a look of nothing, but also drink wine Hongzun, immediately gas not to play a place, angry way.

"Hong Zun, what happened, you tell me."

Smell speech, Hong Zun a leng, he did not speak ah? Blankly scanned a circle around, inadvertently saw the battlefield, leisurely turn to wake up, just from the pile of bodies to climb out of the black tiger demon king, immediately a point, roaring.

"It's him, all because of him."