"Chapter 88 Once again things don't go right

Start from the beginning

Blood in the eyes of the roar, smell speech, bluestone finally looked up to Hong Zun, showing a smile.

"What are you in a hurry, I am not here, just a little hot soup, I cool a cool."

"Go away."

Bluestone was answered with an angry drink.

"Don't be busy with the soup yet, and drink it slowly after you solve it."

With the bluestone hand, the blood tiger demon king, the golden eagle demon King instantly fell into the disadvantage, one-on-one they are not the opponent of the two Hongzun.

With Ye Changqing's hand, the situation on the battlefield gradually began to favor Dao one side.

There is no way, these disciples are more fierce than one, demon beasts simply can not beat.

Although there were monsters arriving from time to time, the speed of support had long been no longer the speed of being killed.

So the number of demon beasts is getting smaller and smaller, and now, it is the Tao that the number of people here occupies the advantage.

The pressure is greatly reduced, and the Daoyi School disciples are completely crazy at this moment.

Everywhere you can see Daoyizong disciples with long swords harvesting the lives of demons and beasts.

A disciple of Shen Jianfeng was about to kill the demon beast in front of him with one sword, but he was suddenly stopped by Xu Jie and did not understand the Tao.

"Third brother, what are you doing?"

"Wait, don't kill me."

"Why?"

On the battlefield, in the face of the monster, you told me not to kill? What is it, you want to give them a rest, and then a fair fight, so that others say that we are taking advantage of the danger?

A face at a loss to look at Xu Jie, in this regard, Xu Jie eyes flashing wise light way.

"You see now how much demon beast left?"

Wen Yan did not understand what it meant, but the disciple still looked around.

"There isn't much left. Another quarter of an hour at the most will almost solve it."

"Yes, the battle will be over soon, and when it is, we shall have no soup."

'Oh my God..............'

At these words, the student's eyes widened as if he had discovered something serious.

Yes, when the battle is over, they won't be able to eat soup.

For a moment, this disciple looked at Xu Jie's eyes full of fear. Fortunately, the three brothers just stopped themselves in time, otherwise they could have almost made a big mistake.

Looking at the teacher brother's look changed, Xu Jie nodded his head with satisfaction, I can teach you also.

"The three brothers, what do we do now?"

When it comes to the point, Xu Jie's face is also right.

"There is only one way, and that is not to let the fight end."

"Not letting the fight end?"

Look around again, this seems difficult to do ah, the monsters obviously have no resistance ability, now only need the final harvest wave, this battle is over ah.

"Stupid, do you understand human control?"

"Ah, human control?"

First a leng, but then like a reaction, the eyes lit up, immediately nodded.

"Three elder brothers, brother understand."

"That's all right."

Then Xu Jie rushed to other places and watched the third brother leave. The disciple turned to look at the demon beast in front of him who was already dying, and suddenly there was a look of love in his eyes.

"Brother Demon, you can't die."

Next, more and more disciples began to travel around the battlefield.

And those monsters that were supposed to be killed with one sword all managed to survive.

"Sister, keep the demon under the sword."

"Brother, this is........... ?"

"You can't kill them. How can you eat soup if you kill them?"

"The battle can't be over so soon. It's useful to keep them alive."

'Would you like some soup?

"Yes."

"You can't kill if you think."

"You pig brain, think hard about why Brother Changqing made soup?"

"Because of the battle?"

"Right, so we can't let the fighting end so soon, or we won't be able to eat soup."

"I see. Thanks a lot, brother."

"Fortunately, my elder brother reminded me in time, otherwise my younger sister would have made a big mistake."

One famous disciple told each other, and soon, the wind on the battlefield changed completely.

When the disciples looked at the dying monsters, the sense of murder in their eyes suddenly diminished, and they replaced it with a look of love, concern, and even worry.

These monsters were nothing but living food tickets. Only with them could the disciples continue to drink soup.

"Brother demon, you have to stand up, but you can't just die."