Chapter 82: The Killing Spree. The killing Spree

Start from the beginning

If it's a monster, bang, kick it straight out the door.

"Get out of the way and stop you from stumbling."

Xu Jie could not recognize the other side, but the blood tiger in the sky saw this scene, but his eyes were bare.

It was the black tiger demon king in a coma.

From the beginning of the battle, it saw the black tiger demon King being trampled by Shen Jianfeng disciples, after all, in the melee, who has time to pay attention to what is stepping on your feet.

Have the heart to save, but there is no chance.

At this time, Xu Jie directly kicked the black tiger demon King flying, and then was severely trampled on the face by another Shen Jianfeng disciple, the blood tiger demon King's eyes were red.

That is his brother ah, brother and sister ah, so by the people of Shenjianfeng so ravaged.

It's totally inhuman. Who is the animal? A Sheng?

The whole offshore camp had become a battlefield, and Shen Jianfeng's disciples were obviously outnumbered.

The number of demon beasts was at least ten times that of Shenjianfeng disciples, and almost every disciple of Shenjianfeng faced the risk of being besieged.

However, having fewer people does not mean losing. On the contrary, the disciples of God Jianfeng actually still occupy the advantage. One by one, they are really fierce.

"Slowly, slowly, too slow."

A disciple of the outer gate of Shenjianfeng is engaged in a fierce battle with a leopard essence of the level of Xuandemon.

In the face of each other's attacks, the outer gate disciple easily dodged one by one, like a rough man dancing on the battlefield.

Then he seized the opportunity to cut down with a sword and killed the leopard.

Do not know from when, the body style seems to have become the advantage of Shen Jianfeng's disciples.

With the body of each person, it is more easy to fight.

Of course, there are also special circumstances.

In the same case, a disciple of the outer gate, faced with the attack of the three-headed demon beast, although he had been perfectly hiding, the attack of the last demon beast was really unavoidable.

At that moment, another Waemen disciple did not hesitate to step forward and help him block the attack.

The two then worked together to kill the three-headed demon beast.

"Is everything all right, brother?"

Looking at the injured brother, the rescued brother is concerned, smell speech, this brother is not concerned about the smile.

"Small injury, if the elder brother feels sorry, let the elder brother a place to eat, in return?"

The grateful brother's face suddenly changed when he heard these words. He did not reply and turned around and left.

Later, the brother also fell into danger. At the critical moment, the brother suddenly appeared out of nowhere and also blocked the attack of the demon beast for him.

Afterwards, the younger brother spoke calmly.

"Now it's even. We don't owe each other."

Want labor to make room? Dream, I have been paying attention to you, you help me block, I also help you block, each other owe.

There are constantly monsters dying under the sword of Shen Jianfeng disciples, with the passage of time, the gap in the number of the two sides is rapidly narrowing.

Even after the number was not superior, all the disciples of Shenjianfeng were like tigers entering the flock, completely killing crazy.

That was a river of blood and corpses strewn all over the field.

Although Shen Jianfeng's disciples were also injured, none of them lost their combat effectiveness.

This has to talk about the credit of fighting for rice on weekdays.

Three times a day, the dogfight may seem like nonsense on the surface, but in fact, it is definitely the best practical exercise.

Moreover, constant injuries also allowed Shen Jianfeng disciples to find out a set of experience on how to control the injury and where the injury was lightest.

For example, in the face of an attack that cannot be avoided, others may simply choose to resist.

However, Shen Jianfeng's disciples would consider that since this knife could not be avoided, where would it hurt the least? Before and after comparison, it would naturally highlight the effect in the battle.

The situation had begun to be slowly controlled by Shenjianfeng's disciples. Just at this moment, Lu Youyou, Liu Shuang, and all the Jade Female Feng disciples also rushed out of the battle.

Hearing that there was a fight between the disciples of Shen Jianfeng and the demon beast of the Flying Eagle Stream, Liu Shuang and Lu Youyou immediately took up their swords and killed them.

Joke, God Jianfeng fight, how can they get less.