Chapter 81 This is Tao Yi Zong

ابدأ من البداية

"Kill them."

"Charge."

The disciples of the gods Jianfeng, who were still fighting wits and courage with Hongzun, rushed out without any hesitation at this time, Shouting one after another.

The Blood tiger did not know what was going on inside the battle law, and its eyes were always locked on Hong Zun.

When seeing the black tiger that a miserable look, the blood tiger demon king all over the body to kill surging, angry.

"Hongzun, hand over the black tiger."

Wen Yan, Hong Zun disdainfully glanced at the black tiger demon king who has been unconscious in the past, and casually threw it away, just like throwing garbage.

"A waste, have the ability to come and take ah."

"Hong Zun, don't bully anyone too much. If you don't give me an account of what happened today, the king will never stop."

In the face of Hong Zun's attitude, the blood tiger demon king grits his teeth, which is not the tiger Ridge in the eyes at all.

One side of the golden eagle demon king see, is also cold track.

"Do you think that you can really hide the sky in this east island?"

"Didn't you?"

In this regard, Hong Zun looks calm, his mood is really very unhappy today.

This word out, whether it is the blood tiger demon king or the golden eagle demon King, the eyes have emerged with a rich killing intention.

"Hong Zun, this is not your way, there are only two of you, do you think I really dare not kill you?"

"Try it."

Facing the countless monsters in front of him, Hong Zun is not the least bit worried, even if only he and Bluestone are present.

Smell speech, golden eagle demon king kill the meaning of laughter.

"Well, well, you want to die, the king will allow you, I will see, just by you two how to deal with my flying eagle demon, kill them."

With the order of the king of the golden eagle demon, many demon beasts issued a roar, and then rushed to the two Hongzun.

The earth shook for a time, and in front of the flood of demons, Hong Zun was immovable, but the corners of his mouth showed a light smile, full of confidence.

The roar of the demon beast can be heard constantly, many demon beasts and no matter how to repair the strength, but the momentum is really very frightening.

Seeing the herd will rush to the front of Hong Zun, behind the same came a cry of killing, I saw from the formation of the law, many God Jianfeng disciples rushed out with a sword.

Xu Jie, who had refused to come out before, led Zhao Zhengping and rushed in front at this time.

"Brothers, go ahead and destroy them."

"Kill."

Listening to the sound of killing coming from behind, the smile of Hong Zun's mouth became more and more intense.

Although his disciples may be really not for the son of man in some respects, there is one thing Hong Zun can be sure of, that is, when there is really something wrong, he this old bone, can completely trust these little brat.

Just like now, the disciples did not hesitate to cross themselves and the bluestones, and collided with the herd.

Zhao Zhengping and Xu Jie, who had suffered from kidney pain before, took the lead and rushed to the first place.

A sword to turn over a demon beast, Xu Jie's eyes are full of kill, where there is before that smiley face.

As if he had changed into a person, so did the other disciples.

One by one, they were literally killing gods.

The struggle in peace Day is completely different, and the disciples of God Jianfeng at this moment are really like the sharp sword that comes out of its sheath.

The bloody tiger demon King and the Golden Eagle Demon King looked at the Shenjianfeng disciples who suddenly rushed out of the battle, and their faces had long since turned black as the bottom of a pot.

At this time, Hongzun finally spoke.

"As long as there is a disciple of my way, the old man cannot be alone."

With these words, his eyes swept over a famous disciple who was fighting with the demon beast, and his eyes also became soft and gentle.

"These little brats of my family, although they do some things to make the old husband angry on weekdays, are rather stubborn."

"But as long as they are around, my old husband is not alone."

"So.............."

With that, Hong Zun looked up and looked at the Blood Tiger Demon King and the Golden Eagle Demon King again. His tone was calm but firm.

"What you want to explain, I will give you God Jianfeng today."

Just as Hong Zun is the base of Shenjianfeng's disciples, the disciples are also the base of Hong Zun.

On weekdays, there seems to be no God Jianfeng in practice at all, but when it comes to real things, it is definitely the most trustworthy.

Hong Zun never doubted this.

Heard Hong Zun this, the blood tiger demon king, golden eagle demon king, two demon king face gloomy, for a time is really some hard to ride the tiger, who knows this God Jianfeng so just, woof rushed up.

But in their hesitation, I do not know how to be good, Xu Jie in the fierce battle, actually turned his head and shouted at Hong Zun.

"Master, what are you still doing? Playing with them."