Chapter 80 The Tiger Whistles..... aim

Start from the beginning

The blade cuts across, the horror of the sword, so that the surrounding space is distorted.

In the face of Hong Zun this sword, the black tiger demon king suddenly felt a cold air directly from the back to the head.

Although the demon king and the saint, is in the same realm of cultivation.

Demon clan: half demon, all demon, Xuandemon, purple demon, Yuan demon, earth demon, heaven demon, demon king, demon emperor.

Human Race: Condensate, Chong pulse, knot Dan, purple House, Yuan baby, Fa phase, Heaven and man, Holy Land, Great Saint.

But the black tiger demon king is only the demon king small into repair, and the Hong respect is the holy land is complete, even if the distance from the great saint is only half a step difference, the strength of two people still have a gap.

One side of the opening, black tiger demon king also dare not hard, rapid backward, can avoid Hong Zun a sword.

"Damn it, Hong Zun, you calm down, Ben Wang............."

There is no chance, the words have not finished, Hong Zun is a sword cut out, for a time, the sky, the war between the demon king and the human saint broke out.

In the formation of the law, the disciples who saw this scene, one by one were nervous to swallow, especially Xu Jie.

Master seemed really angry.

"It's also my fault that the black tiger Demon King came to Master at a bad time. It's not like he ran into the muzzle of a gun."

The Jade Female Feng disciples did not know the cause and effect, only that the Lord of Shenjianfeng seemed crazy, and they fought with the Black Tiger demon King after one word.

Stuck in place, his eyes were only confused.

Under Hong Zun's sword, the black tiger demon king soon had several deep visible bone wounds.

The blood kept flowing out, and the whole person was in a terrible state.

"Hong Zun, are you crazy? I don't mean to do anything. Please stop and talk about it............."

Black tiger demon king really is speechless, I was planing your ancestral grave?

Just these words for Hong Zun, like completely useless general.

The offensive in his hands did not diminish at all, on the contrary, it became more and more violent and fierce.

Finally, the Black tiger demon king was hit in the chest by a sword of Hong Zun, and hit hard on the formation.

The whole camp near the sea was struck with a shudder and the earth shook.

Along the light curtain, the black tiger demon king sadly slipped down slowly, just fell in front of Xu Jie and others.

And Hong Zun grabbed the black tiger demon king by the neck, through the formation, it looked as if he was standing side by side with Xu Jie.

At this time Hong Zun expressionless look at the formation of Xu Jie, word by word said.

"If you don't send the evergreen boy to the teacher today, it is your end, understand?"

Gu dong, swallowing the sound of saliva, at this time Hong Zun, in the eyes of Xu Jie, peace is simply a different person, this is not afraid of the evil ghost from hell.

At the same time, the black tiger demon king who was beaten half dead by Hong Zun, languid breath and vague opening.

"Cruel, you is a cruel, I am a tiger hill of the lich king, it'll not take this king, never... The bloody tiger will save me."

At first it was so quiet that it was impossible to hear it even if you were not paying attention, but at last the Black Tigerblood King, like the light of the sun, suddenly began to shout angrily.

The roar of the tiger in the mountains and forests was so loud that the clouds in the sky were blown away. With the blessing of the demon power, it covered tens of thousands of miles around.

Countless human and demon races all looked up at the sky at this time.

"The blood tiger saves me."

"Blood tiger save me."

The sound lingered, but it was soon followed by a wailing of pain.

At the offshore camp, the Black tiger Demon King had just finished Shouting when Hong Zun punched him directly in the stomach.

A fierce spurt of blood, only to shine for a moment of the black tiger demon king, and the instant castration.

"Now, within ten breaths, the teacher will see the evergreen boy."

Turning to look at Xu Jie, Hong Zun said in a cold voice.

Smell speech, Xu Jie froze in place, as if scared silly general, no reaction.

See, Hong Zun is a punch bang on the belly of the black tiger demon king, and a blood ejection.

"Understand?"

No reaction.

Another punch to the belly of the Black Tiger-demon king.

"Don't challenge your teacher's patience any more."

No response, another punch, and the Black Tigerdemon king loses consciousness.