But now, when you teach a disciple of God Jianfeng, you not only steal the treasure house of the king, but also dare to talk a lot of nonsense, threatening to take it as a mount. How can you bear it?

Without much thought, the king of the Black tiger Demon immediately stopped Hong Zun on his way and wanted to ask him to understand.

"Hong Zun, your disciple of God Jianfeng stole the treasure house of the King, it is.................."

Angry loudly questioned, I thought Hong Zun would stop, not to give an account, but at least should explain it.

But as the distance gets closer and closer, the black tiger demon king found that the old thing actually did not stop at all, the speed did not reduce, immediately the face is a sink.

"Hong Zun, the King is talking to you............ Stop, wait, you................"

Seeing Hong Zun directly towards his face rushed over, the black tiger demon king for a time some meng, this old thing to do?

The sole marks are getting closer and closer, the black tiger demon king is too late to do any reaction, and is directly kicked out by Hong Zun.

"Roll."

Flying backwards out, the Black Tiger Demon King thundered.

"Hong Zun, you have a bully too much, the king ¥%#%¥%"

But Hong Zun did not pay any attention, a flash directly disappeared.

For the king of the black tiger demon, that kick just now is not harmful, but extremely insulting.

An entire mountain peak was smashed by the Black Tigerblood King, but it soon rose from the ruins and stood in the air, looking in the direction of Hong Zun's departure.

A pair of tigers are red in the eyes, as if they were about to eat people.

Good, good ah, now it finally knew why the disciples of God Jianfeng would be so bold, it was the upper beam is not crooked.

He is the Huling demon king, to cultivate the realm, status, and Hong Zun equivalent, but the other party actually so do not give their own face.

No wonder, no wonder the disciples of God Jianfeng would do such a thing.

"Hong Zun, the king will never stop being happy about this..............."

It is really angry but, the black tiger demon King's body is raging and demonic, and the surrounding space is changing.

But before the words were finished, he kicked from behind again. The powerful force once again let the black tiger demon King fly out instantly.

"Your uncle."

His anger grew worse, and he turned to see a figure that had quickly disappeared into the sky.

Fast as it was, the Black Tigerblood King recognized the figure.

"Bluestone, ah......... My king will flatten your god Jianfeng."

Then boom, is a mountain directly hit by the black tiger demon king thin broken.

"Hong Zun, return my little Wang Yao to me, once that clever and sensible little Wang Yao............."

Did not care about the black tiger demon king, just bluestone saw a demon beast block in front of themselves, since it is a demon beast, that did not say, direct a foot.

At this moment, Bluestone's mind is full of his baby apprentice, heart liver little cotton-padded jacket.

Two people followed one after another, and at the same time, the starship that all the disciples took was also sprinting at this time.

"Third Division brother, there is no need?"

Looking at Xu Jie completely regardless of the consumption of spirit stone, the speed of the starship increased to the extreme, the brilliance of the formation, seems to have been fast a look beyond the limit.

Zhao Zhengping speechless.

Is he hurrying to die?

The side of Ye Changqing see, hands holding the railing, trying to maintain stability.

If the star ship is compared to a car in a previous life, I am afraid Xu Jie's accelerator has stepped on the fuel tank.

In the face of Zhao Zhengping's words, Xu Jie is still increasing the spirit stone, while saying earnestly.

"This is also for the good of everyone. If you don't hurry up, it is estimated that you can't reach the offshore camp."

??

How can this not make it to the offshore camp?

Zhao Zhengping obviously did not know how determined Master was to keep his brother Changqing. Even if they had successfully left Shenjianfeng, they would not let down their guard until they had reached the offshore camp.

As the so-called master is better than an apprentice, if his expectations were correct, Master would have been on the way to pursue them by this time.

Master, having been your disciple for more than a hundred years, your disciples have already figured out that little thing in your heart.