Chapter 77 All the same are rebels

Start from the beginning

It is estimated that Zhao Zhengping and other disciples to give the gas.

That's right. Being stabbed in the back by one's disciple is hard for anyone to accept, so............. I'm sorry, Xu Jie.

Dont want to and hong Zun continue entanglement, stone pine back to distance, hurriedly shouted.

"Brother, wait a minute."

"Any last words from the old man? For my brother's sake, I'll let you finish."

"Master brother, don't get excited. In this way, I have a secret here. I tell you, you let me go."

"Oh, you this old man, always bad my good, and now you want to cheat me, you think I will believe?"

"Really, I would never lie about this. It's about your disciple Xu Jie."

"Say it."

Hearing that it was about those rebels, Hong Zun became interested and calmed down a little.

See, stone pine pharyngeal saliva, then quickly opened to say.

"Your disciple Xu Jie came to see me the other day."

The speed of the speech was breathtaking. When the words fell, the stone pine had disappeared in the same place without a trace of staying.

He decided, nearly a year, he law enforcement hall will not set foot in God Jianfeng.

Totally did not care about stone pine escape, heard this, leng after half a sound, Hong Zun suddenly lifted his head to the sky and laughed.

"Ha ha ha............"

I got it, I totally got it, now it's clear, I see it, I see it.

What a bunch of rebels, what a bunch of sinister little brats.

"Good, good, actually use such despicable means to backstab as a teacher, good, you are really good students for teachers ah."

Hong Zun laugh rampant, laugh sad, laugh angry, laugh unwilling.

See him this appearance, bluestone some worry about the forward relief.

"Are you all right? Oh, these little brats are really indecent, they don't know how to respect teachers at all. Don't take it personally. After all, they are all their own disciples.

Bluestone is really worried that Hong Zun wants to take things too hard.

Looking at the old brother, bluestone suddenly feel lucky, but also their own little Wang Yao clever, not like Hong Zun that several rebellious.

However, not to be bluestone will finish the words, Hong Zun directly interrupted, his face also showed a sneer.

"Like you? Like you what? As stupid as you are?"

"How can I talk? I was worried about you."

"Worried about me? Why don't you think of yourself first, that disciple of yours is a good thing?"

Eh??

"What do you mean?

'What do you mean? Think about it yourself. The whole thing is between you and me. How did the rebels know that the Evergreen Boy was in my cave?"

"I never told anyone, and neither did my disciples. The only person who could have leaked the news was you."

"However, although you are a little stupid, you are not hopeless. At least you will not tell anyone, but you may tell only one person."

With Hong Zun's words, Bluestone's whole person was dumbstruck.

If so, then my little Wang Yao she betrayed me?

Bluestone himself certainly knows that he has indeed revealed a lot of information to Xiao Wang Yao.

I didn't think much about it before, but now looking back, it seems that little Wang Yao was deliberately probing into these information, but he was completely unguarded, so he didn't notice anything wrong.

But now that their whole plan had been known to the rebels, there was no doubt that something had gone wrong.

"Impossible. How could little Wang Yao betray me? I am her master."

For a time, the little cotton-padded jacket leaked, and the icy cold wind blew down the broken cotton-padded jacket, making the bluestone's heart ice cold.

Looking at bluestone unbelievable appearance, Hong Zun sneer.

"Also teacher kindness filial piety, close as father and daughter, in the end is not also a contrarian, a few words will be a little girl set a clean, you have lived to the dog for so many years."

Hong Zun is indeed angry, the words also said some heavy, but really can not help ah, combined with the whole thing, the biggest failure is this bluestone.

If he had not leaked the plan of the two people to Wang Yao, how could those contrarians have succeeded so easily.

So, not afraid of the low hand like a Wolf, just afraid of.............

With a cold hum, he immediately stepped away.

'Where are you going?

"I'm going after him, or to hang myself?"