Chapter 71 Old six apprentice

Start from the beginning

What really bothered Xu Jie was that Master didn't seem to let his brother Changqing go with him. How could this be possible?

Immediately Xu Jie turned around and came to Liu Frost's cave, just Lu Youyou and Wang Yao were there.

See three women, Xu Jie face dew anxious way.

"Something big has happened."

Wen Yan, the three women are confused to look at Xu Jie, what big thing to make you like this.

"Offshore camp to rotate things, you forgot?"

"No, I was ready. I just waited for Master's order."

Lu Youyou strange way back, is not just an offshore camp, how nervous like this.

"No, I mean Master is going to leave Brother Changqing behind. Just think about it. If Brother Changqing doesn't go to the offshore camp, we won't be able to eat for a year."

Hearing this, the faces of the three women changed, and they became nervous as well.

"What should I do then?"

"Yes, I can't do it without Master Chang Qing."

"Neither can I."

"So I came to talk to you and see what to do."

"But Master's decision is..............."

Hong Zun wanted to keep Ye Changqing, even though Xu Jie and he were both his own disciples and Master's disciples, but they couldn't twist their arms around their thighs. There was no good way.

Some deliberation, four people are finally frowning, only Xu Jie silence for a long time, as if to think of something, mysterious to the three female said.

"If you want to stop Master, it is impossible for us alone, so we can only use external forces."

"Outside forces?"

"Well, someone who can give Master a run for his money."

After a little discussion among the four men, their faces were satisfied, and it was clear that they had found a solution.

Then Xu Jie left Shenjianfeng alone and came to the main peak alone. Unexpectedly, he did not go to the Hall of Magic and Medicine, but went straight to the Hall of Law enforcement.

In the hall of Law Enforcement, Shi Song, who was cultivating, heard that Xu Jie, the three disciples of Shenjianfeng, asked for an interview, and he was first leng and then said without hesitation.

"No," he said.

"But Lord, Xu Jie says he has something important to tell you. It's about Shenjianfeng."

Huh? What medicine is sold in this gourd, the three disciples of Shenjianfeng, to report on Shenjianfeng in the law enforcement Hall of the main peak?

A little thought for a moment, Shi pine or change his track.

"Bring him in," he said.

"Yes."

Soon, under the leadership of the deacon of the law enforcement hall, Xu Jie met the stone pine.

Xu Jie was actually not familiar with the two elders of the main seat. After all, a man who kept a straight face all day long, was rigid and serious, and was also in charge of the Hall of Law Enforcement of the Zongmen would not be liked by his disciples in any way. So was Xu Jie.

But this time, after seeing Shi Song, Xu Jie smiled and saluted respectfully.

"Disciple Xu Jie, I have seen the two elders."

This boy is not right ah, why smile like a rotten persimmon flower.

The heart secretly gave birth to guard, but the surface or quietly asked.

"You say you have something to report to us about Shenjianfeng?"

"Yes, and it is very important."

"Say it."

Shi Song dont want to talk nonsense, straight into the theme, and Xu Jie is already ready to say, immediately face straight.

"Well, isn't it time for the rotation of offshore camps? This time it's my God Jianfeng."

"Disciple Fang CAI accidentally heard Master say that he wanted to keep some of the Shen Jianfeng disciples."

"Isn't this a violation of the rules of the Zong gate? To stay at a camp near the sea, where all disciples are required to go. This is a religious rule, and Master knowingly violated it.............."

"Wait a minute," said Master.

Xu Jie gushed, but he was interrupted by Shi Song before the words were finished, and then looked at him strangely.

"You.......... Have you come to Sue your master Hongzun?"

For a time, Shi pine to see Xu Jie, that is simply a backbone ah, the boy eagle to the Wolf, is not a good thing.

And in this regard, Xu Jie is a pair of solemn expression.

"It is true that the disciple has come to Sue the master. The elders may think that the disciple's heart is hostile, but the disciple has no selfish intention in this matter."

"Some are just for the pure heart of Zongmen. As the Lord of a peak, he knowingly committed a crime and violated the religious rules. As a disciple of Tao, even his own master, he should also kill his relatives."

"This is the thought in the mind of disciples. If I sit upright, disciples are not afraid of what others think of me."