There are mermaids on Edge Star!

And it's in their hospital! ! !

Many people immediately reacted - that must be the mermaid brought by General Qi.

"Yes, Admiral Qi was given a mermaid."

"Although I have known this for a long time, I never thought that mermaids would appear in Edge Star. After all, the environment here is so harsh, and the delicate mermaids will definitely not be able to bear it."

"Yes, and the singing of mermaids is so precious. The generals who were rewarded with mermaids before never let mermaids sing in front of others..."

"My mental strength is relatively low. I have never dreamed of enjoying the singing of a mermaid in my life, let alone being treated directly in the hospital like now... Wow, oh, oh, I will die without regrets!"

"Bah, bah, bah, what are you talking about that is unlucky? As long as the little mermaid is here, we will never die!"

"Yes, yes! We will all live well!"

"I understand! No wonder the heating pipes have been laid recently, so that's how it is! When this battle is over, I will also join the project and let the little mermaid use the heating as soon as possible!"

"Hahahaha, take me one!"

In the internal communications, the gloomy atmosphere finally dissipated. And many soldiers who were somewhat restrained due to disorder and unable to perform their duties suddenly gained enough confidence. Finally, they no longer had to be afraid of disorder, and their combat effectiveness instantly increased.

Inside the hospital.

Jiang Yuan was promoted from a temporary errand worker to a fish doctor who treats disorders.

All the disordered patients gathered in the hall, sitting in rows one by one, bathed in the singing of the little mermaid. They wanted to be as docile as possible, which was in sharp contrast to the previous treatment of disordered patients in the hospital.

——You know, even if you go through all the trouble and finally apply for the qualification to listen to the mermaid singing at the base, the mermaid can only sing one song.

How is it like now, when songs are released as if they don't require money?

Who can not cherish it?

Although some of the songs sung by this fish have strange lyrics that are difficult to understand and the melodies are also magical, as the saying goes, music has no borders, so it is not a big problem.

And, not to mention, those songs are so catchy that you can sing along to them, and for some reason, that melody is always echoing in your mind...

Damn it! ! !

"I was thinking, it would be great if there was a little mermaid in the hospital." A nurse looked at the harmonious scene with a smile on her face.

Someone on the side broke the cold water: "Huh? It's quite a beautiful thought."

"Hehehe, you must have dreams as a human being."

Another song is finished.

Just when Jiang Yuan was searching his music library and thinking about what to sing next, Zheng Man brought Jiang Yuan a glass of water: "Would you like to take a break?"

Counting, the little mermaid actually sang five songs in a row!

Five songs! ! !

It's so shocking! ! !