Chapter 60 Ten thousand disciples ascend the main peak

Start from the beginning

"I have no choice but to take up the task."

"What do you mean by that, take on more tasks like before?"

"What a fool you are! The master of the Peak has explicitly forbidden it. The disciples of Shenjianfeng can only take up to three tasks at a time."

This is indeed Hongzun's order, and it has been stipulated since the last visit of the lycopodium.

"What does the elder brother mean?"

"We certainly can't be like Sister Jin Min, but the task of studying at the gate is necessary, otherwise without studying at the gate, the cultivation is stagnant, and you still want to eat in the future?"

"If we want to maintain fast cultivation and ensure that we can grab the position every time, studying on gate points is indispensable, so we have to work harder and take on more tasks."

"In addition to cultivation and eating, the rest of the time is used to receive tasks, and in the process of completing tasks, we must ensure that not a single ounce of time is wasted, strive to complete the first time, the first time to return to the Zong, and continue to receive tasks after eating."

The senior teacher spoke out his ideas truthfully and immediately won the support of many disciples.

Yes, if you want to eat food, you must become strong, and what is needed to become strong, naturally, you need all kinds of resources.

And how to get the resources? That must be the place of residence.

So they have to work hard to complete more tasks, so that they can support their cultivation.

Since they do not have the determination and courage of senior Sister Jin Min, they can only rely on hard work and do not waste a single ounce of time to make themselves stronger, even if it is task time.

Hard work can make up for foolishness.

Lying on the side of the recliner, listening to the discussion of the disciples, Ye Changqing does not know whether it is his own illusion, how from these disciples, feel a familiar temperament?

Left and right thinking also can not understand what is going on, until the end of the meal, the people left one after another, Ye Changqing finally remembered.

His face was not changed, the corners of his mouth could not help twitching.

"I said it feels familiar, isn't it me?"

Here is the Ye Changqing of the previous life, the previous life in the earth star, he is a real roll king.

How to say, since the failure of the college entrance examination, Ye Changqing has become a roll king.

Because the college entrance examination is not good, Ye Changqing can only go to a chef school in the past life, then know regret, but useless, can only find a way to learn a craft.

Between learning, Ye Changqing often own the pot, the results have been among the best, resulting in classmates were forced to roll up.

Behind out of society, is often the initiative to ask for overtime, as for the reason is very simple, just for the point of overtime pay.

In the end, it became the same as other chefs in the restaurant and had to be rolled up inside.

After that, he opened a restaurant of his own, and the next door closed at ten o 'clock, but Ye Changqing closed at twelve o 'clock directly in order to do more business, resulting in the back of the surrounding restaurants all changed to open all night, and the internal rolling was serious.

The expression of many disciples when they spoke just now was exactly the same as Ye Changqing's in his previous life.

However, after the passage, Ye Changqing really could not move, and now when I think about it, I also feel sorry.

"Will not happen again?"

I always feel like these brothers are going to make some trouble again.

In recent days, even Ye Changqing himself has been aware of the grievances of the other Feng disciples against Shenjianfeng.

On the few occasions when they left Shenjianfeng, the other Feng disciples saw the tattoo of Shenjianfeng on Ye Changqing's chest, and their eyes suddenly turned sour.

It seemed that there was some deep hatred, which made Ye Changqing feel a little guilty.

This is not easy in hong Zun under strict orders, quiet for a few days, this is not to have an accident.

I always feel hairy in the heart, but Ye Changqing also can not control, can only leave Shenjianfeng less later, he is afraid of being killed by the disciples of other peaks.

And the fact is, after the meal, many Shenjianfeng disciples swarmed to the main peak.

When Shenjianfeng disciples had just entered the main peak, Shi Song, who was in charge of law enforcement hall, received the news.

No way, Shenjianfeng is now the focus of the law enforcement hall, one or two Shenjianfeng disciples are already a headache, but this time, the fuck actually came tens of thousands of disciples.

Hearing the report of his subordinates, Shi Song jumped up directly from his chair and said as if facing a great enemy.

"What did you say?"

With a look of horror on his face, the deacon could only grimace and cry without tears.

"Master, tens of thousands of Shenjianfeng disciples have climbed the main peak."

"On........... Tens of thousands? What are they going to do? What are they going to do?"

His voice trembled and said, It has only been quiet for a few days, and tens of thousands of disciples flocked to the main peak at the same time. Is this God Jianfeng going to attack the main peak?