Chapter 54 Still young Ah

Start from the beginning

"Hurry, Apprentice. Go to the kitchen. It's almost time to eat."

Though the old man had just joined the order and had eaten only two meals, he knew all the rules very well.

He knew exactly what time the meals were served, when the disciples left, and so on.

With these words, he flew up directly, ignoring Xiao Wang Yao, and disappeared into the sky with just one word.

"Go quickly, Your son, there is no place for you when it is late."

There was a rule that they, the masters, could not intervene while the disciples jostled for position.

So even if Qingshi wanted to go to the kitchen with little Wang Yao, he couldn't.

Seeing this, little Wang Yao stood in place, full of question marks, after half ringing to come back to God, although still unclear, but still choose to listen to the words of the master, all the way to the kitchen at the foot of the mountain.

On the way, little Wang Yao saw a scene she had never seen in her life.

I saw many disciples of Shen Jianfeng, running all the way to fight all the way, and even some people recognized them soon after seeing the clothes of her disciples.

"Oh, my God, is this Wang Yao, a newly inherited disciple?"

"The disciple of Great Elder Bluesti?"

"Yes, it is she."

As early as in the afternoon, Qixiong, in his capacity as the patriarch, announced that Bluestone would join the Daoyi Sect and become the Grand Elder of Shenjianfeng.

His disciple Wang Yao became a disciple of Shenjianfeng himself.

The news had already spread in the Daoyi school.

At this time to see Wang Yao, for a time all the disciples are very curious, after all, this is a new disciple, and it is not the formal process, do not know how the strength.

But with the words of a disciple, the attention of all was immediately shifted.

"Hey, why does Sister Wang Yao feel like she's going to the kitchen, too?"

"What does it feel like? She is going to the kitchen."

"I'm sorry, little boy."

I was just curious, but you have to go to the kitchen, then I'm sorry.

Instantaneous time, the original passing a deacon, did not hesitate to Wang Yao shot, first solve the competitor again.

"Little baby son, the old man is forced to, and then explain after dinner."

One hand, but also to Wang Yao sorry, smell speech, Wang Yao the whole person are meng, what situation, just not still good? How a word on the sword opposite?

Doubt in the heart, but Wang Yao still shot.

Unexpectedly, the deacon, not only did not take Wang Yao directly, but even was suppressed by Wang Yao.

"Damn it, sure enough, no personal disciple can be a waste."

They all thought that Wang Yao had come in through the back door and would be weaker than other personal disciples.

But now look, this Wang Yao's strength is absolutely strong ah.

Even if they are not as good as Xu Jie, the difference is not far away.

While fighting fiercely, they went on their way, and finally Wang Yao followed the troops to the kitchen.

But the fighting here is more intense, Wang Yao's heart is more and more confused, this God Jianfeng in the end what is going on ah.

Are the disciples crazy and the deacons crazy too?

Can hear the bluestone on the side of the refueling sound, Wang Yao or clenched his teeth, the deacon to defeat.

"Good, this is the case, quick, quick to grab the position."

Bluestone shouted loudly, Hong Zun cold voice on the side.

"Do you still talk about rules? You can't interfere when you're fighting for position."

"Did I meddle?"

"Nor did I butt in."

Be Hong Zun a scold, but see little Wang Yao also successfully grab the position, bluestone smile no longer speak.

True to my apprentice, the first time to grab the position, very good.

I thought this meal is their master and disciple is set to eat, but the next scene, but let bluestone look is dumbfounded.

I saw the deacon who had just been defeated by Wang Yao, pretending to be seriously injured in the body, limping to Wang Yao's side, his eyes full of prayer.

"Passed down by Wang Yao, old husband......... The old husband has been worshiping the Taoist school for 581 years and has been working hard. Now, with longevity approaching and no hope of breakthrough, his greatest wish before dying is to eat a piece of my god Jianfeng's food, so as to let me know that in this life, I am a person of the Taoist school while death is a ghost of the Taoist school."

Smell the words, Wang Yao's face showed a touch of unbearable, this deacon pretend too similar, feel the next second that tone will not come to the same.

Without much thought, Wang Yao immediately gave way to the position.

"Senior sorry, I didn't know............."

"Nothing, this is the old husband's own problem, just this one last wish..........."

"The elder comes to me."