Chapter 48: Early Morning Cutting

Start from the beginning

Xu Jie's three cultivators were indeed far superior to their disciples in terms of strength, even for the inner disciples.

Even some deacons with low cultivation were no match for the three, so they were assigned to the ranks of elders and deacons in order to put pressure on them.

That's how it was decided, and it's going to be done tomorrow.

And that very evening, many disciples began to sharpen their hands.

Even though it was already late at night, the crowd was still buzzing on Shen Jianfeng, and the sound of the disciples' cultivation could be heard everywhere.

Some disciples kept swinging their swords, and even though they were sweating, they still looked firm and did not stop.

"I must have breakfast tomorrow."

A disciple gently stroked his sword and muttered.

"Buddy, it's up to you whether you can have a hot bite tomorrow."

Many disciples look at each other, the eyes have the fire-cross, from tomorrow on, they are opponents, grab rice opponents, who block me don't blame me don't read the same door.

After the night passed, the next day the sky was light, and there was still half an hour before breakfast time, and from all directions, the disciples of Shen Jianfeng swarmed in.

After the simple renovation of the kitchen last night, four large tables had been set up in the courtyard, corresponding to the four teams of miscellaneous disciples, outer disciples, inner disciples, and elders and deacons.

Even before the gate of the kitchen was opened, many disciples were already drawing their swords and looking at each other's way.

"Brother, I am sure to eat this breakfast today. Don't make me do it."

"Brother, whether you can eat this hot breakfast or not depends on whether you can answer with the sword in your hand."

"If so, that brother will be offended."

The light of the sword flashed, and in a moment, many disciples were directly fighting together.

Body, sword and all kinds of methods emerged in an endless stream. Even the miscellaneous disciples were fighting together at this time.

"Elder brother, you have not made any progress in this swordsmanship."

"Well, cut the crap and get the hell out of here."

Even Xu Jie, Liu Frost, Lu Youyou are to join the battlefield, there is no way, and elders, deacons to a team, they three pressure is also very great ah.

A little careless, may not have to eat.

"Don't mess with the elders, mess with these deacons first."

Xu Jie commanded the two women to choose the soft persimmon, and the elders were all old and fine, too strong and had no chance at all.

Moreover, the elders of God Jianfeng are only a dozen people, even if they are given positions, it does not matter, starting from the deacon is the best choice.

And in the face of Xu Jie three people, many deacons are naturally not to be outdone, in exchange for weekdays may also be OK, but now it is about a day's food, how can you give it away?

For a time, many disciples fought fiercely, and Hong Zun and the elders stood aside and did not fight, as if they did not need to fight, because no one was their opponent.

In case of any unexpected situation, the disciples did not stop their hands for a moment, so as to stop them. The crowd watched with great interest.

The disciples of Baqiangfeng, the Blood knife peak closest to Shenjianfeng, soon found the aftermath of the battle coming from Shenjianfeng.

At this time, the two Feng disciples were puzzled and looked at the direction of Shenjianfeng, strange way.

"What is Shenjianfeng doing this early in the morning?"

"I guess it was a discussion among disciples, which is not a very normal thing."

"But it's too early."

It is very normal for brothers to exchange hands with each other, and Daoyizong encourages such things, as long as they do not kill each other and intentionally injure each other.

Therefore, it is normal to have the aftermath of fighting, but there seems to be something wrong with the timing.

Who starts a fight before dawn? And judging from the aftermath of the battle, it seems that there were not one or two men, but many.

Some people suddenly thought about the previous rumors about Shenjianfeng.

"I have heard before that there are problems with the people of Shenjianfeng. According to some elders of the main peak, some of Shenjianfeng's disciples have become obsessed with practicing kung fu, and their minds are not normal."

"Really?"