Chapter 47: Making Rules

Start from the beginning

But this time, the miscellaneous disciples were well prepared. They did not hesitate at all to face the outer and inner doors of the disciples, and the meeting was just a letter of character thrown out.

It did not hurt them, it was a simple shackles, temporarily trapped these outer doors, inner door disciples, and then the speed of the class, the whole person into a residual shadow, directly rushed to the kitchen.

Completely unprepared, many of the outer doors and inner doors disciples were caught off guard.

Trapped by Fu Zhuan, they could only watch helplessly as these handyman disciples grabbed their positions and shouted angrily.

"Damn, you play dirty is it?"

"Can't afford it? Actually use character seal."

"Damn, save room for me, I didn't eat it yesterday."

"Save it, brother, we haven't eaten yesterday for three days, so today's meal must be ours."

With the help of Fu Zhuan, many handyman disciples finally achieved their wish to eat the meal.

Even Ye Changqing had some doubts. How could so many handyman disciples grab the position today? Could it be that the outer and inner disciples didn't come?

But soon, as the outer gate with red eyes and broken Fu seal, the inner gate disciples rushed into the courtyard, looking angrily at the large number of servile disciples, Ye Changqing knew the truth.

"You play dirty with your fellow teachers, right?"

"Actually use Fu seal style."

"My heart is so dirty."

In the face of the scolding of many outer and inner door disciples, the miscellaneous disciples would eat wildly and say vaguely.

"Brother, there is nothing we can do. We can't beat them."

"That is, what is the strength of the elder brother, what is our strength, without some special means, we can eat this meal in the year of Monkey."

Handyman disciples are also helpless, if not for this stutter, who would like to do so, you think that Fu seal is very cheap ah, each use a piece, that can be bright and shiny spirit stone.

And recently sanyuan city those profiteers, seeing that Fu seal is so good to sell, actually the collective price increased, gas people liver pain.

Listen to two sets of disciples quarrel, not far away Ye Changqing is also frowning slightly.

Disciples of different levels, the difference in strength is very large, before he had ignored this point.

If everyone jockeyed for position together, the miscellaneous disciples would indeed suffer too much.

They were secretly planning something in their hearts.

Wait until they go, Ye Changqing initiative called hong Zun.

"Master Feng, disciple has something to discuss with you."

"Oh."

Hearing this, Hong Zun came to interest, this boy is not suddenly enlightened, promised to worship himself as a teacher?

Looking at Ye Changqing with interest.

"Say."

One side of Xu Jie, Liu frost, Lu Youyou three people are curious to stay.

Then, Ye Changqing will want to change the idea of kitchen rules and Hong Zun said.

It was unfair for disciples of different levels to compete for positions together, and it was likely to cause unnecessary disputes.

Now that the slave disciples have begun to use Fu Zhuan, the outer and inner disciples will certainly not turn a blind eye to it. There will certainly be counterattacks.

Who knows what's gonna happen next.

Heard Ye Changqing this, hong Zun is also nod approval way.

"What you said is good, today I also noticed, then prohibit the use of external forces?"

"But if that's the case, then the slave disciples won't have any chance."

Ye Changqing replied.

"Then what can you do?"

"I plan to line up the many disciples of Shenjianfeng according to their ranks: servant disciples, outer disciples, inner disciples, and Feng masters, elders, and deacons. There are four parts in total."

"Everyone will line up separately. People in different groups can't compete with each other. In this way, even the miscellaneous disciples will be able to grab the position by their own strength."

It is impossible for Ye Changqing to cook food for tens of thousands of people in one meal. It would be exhausting. To break through the Chongmai boundary, Ye Changqing can now provide food for up to two thousand people.

This is still Ye Changqing xiu to improve, and the shadow knife into the reason.

It is estimated that the creator of shadow knife never thought that the knife method he created would one day be used by people to cut vegetables.