Chapter 33 Who do you mess with

Start from the beginning

Is it because of that inner disciple?

I can't blame Shahu for such a conjecture. After all, there seems to be no other explanation.

Just suddenly lost three capable generals, Shahu is naturally a pain.

"Tao a Zong, good, very good."

Cold said a sentence, in fact, the strength of the black tiger Yuan and Dao a zong is completely can not be compared, just because the fierce tiger is the tiger family, it is said that there are some origins with the tiger Ridge.

In addition, usually fury tiger will not take the initiative to provoke a way, so a way also lazy to ignore.

This time, if it was not for the demon remains, Shahu would not have risked sending people into Daoyi Zong's sphere of influence.

But suddenly sacrificed three purple demon, this account certainly can not be so let go, dare not get a way, do not dare to get a few way a disciple in the back?

Especially the inner disciple and the servant disciple, now it seems that everything is because of them two.

I had already made up my mind that when I had the opportunity in the future, I would definitely kill these two people to avenge this crime.

But in the tiger is still thinking about how to revenge, suddenly a Wolf demon rushed in, look terrified said.

"No, God Jianfeng people killed up."

This word out, fierce tiger and the two purple demon are a leng, God Jianfeng people kill door to come?

What do these human beings mean? Kill them black tiger yuan three head purple demon does not say, now is directly hit the door, this is want to directly flat black tiger yuan?

What hatred what hatred, must be wiped out?

The first time, the eye of the evil tiger again fell on the two purple demon body, a cold breath from its body diffuse out, cold open question.

"You are not honest, in the end to provoke who?"

If it is not offended can not provoke people, God Jianfeng as so unforgiving, must he black tiger Yuan to kill?

In the face of fierce tiger query, two purple demon full of wrong way.

"Yuan Lord, heaven and earth conscience, we really did not provoke anyone."

"No, why is Excalibur so?"

"We really don't know. It was just after the inner disciple and the servant disciple came that things went like this."

Two purple demon is really confused, who knows what the people of Shenjianfeng are crazy.

Even as he spoke, a cry of murder was heard outside the cave.

"Kill, for Brother Changqing."

"Protect Master Brother Changqing and put an end to Black Huyuan."

"Dare to deceive my Brother Changqing, go ahead and take revenge for Brother Changqing."

Shouting and killing, there are four words of evergreen brother repeatedly appear, and this is naturally also heard in the ear of the tiger.

"Still do not tell the truth, then who is Changqing in the end, you will him what?"

The source of the matter, seems to be out of this so-called evergreen brother, it is because of him, God Jianfeng will be so crazy, all the way to the black tiger Yuan.

Under the pressure of the fierce tiger, the purple demon at both ends was almost crying.

"Master Yuan, we really don't know what Changqing ah, it is impossible to provoke him, we.............."

"No, then why do the people of Shenjianfeng want to avenge this Changqing?"

The killing intention in the sound of killing is almost like killing one's father. If you did not fight against others, why would Shenjianfeng's disciples do so?

Just no matter how the devil ask, these two purple demon is ignorant, they really do not know ah, who the fuck called Changqing ah.

Completely ask what, at this time, God Jianfeng people have also killed into the black tiger Yuan, see closer and closer, fury tiger can only take two people to meet the enemy.

Just out of the mouth of the cave, see Hong Zun, Lu Youyou, Liu Frost, and dozens of inner disciples have been killed to the eyes.

Seeing Hong Zun, Shahu's face suddenly became very solemn, and then looked around at the Shenjianfeng disciples, Shahu took the initiative to speak.

"Hong Zun senior, everyone of God Jianfeng, I black tiger Yuan but what have offended?"