Chapter 32: The Strange Development

Good scheming deep human, and they actually from the beginning to the end are not the slightest awareness, really damning.

In the face of blue bird a pair of wise eyes that seem to see through everything, Ye Changqing mouth twitching, you are really play more, I really miscellaneous disciples, disguised nima ah.

But wait for Ye Changqing to open his mouth, Lu Youyou and Liu frost heard the words of green bird, immediately shouted angrily.

"Good courage, when death came, he dared to threaten his brother Changqing and seek his death."

This demon beast is obviously eyeing Ye Changqing. In this case, let's kill him. Anyway, we can't let Changqing Brother have any danger.

Words fall, simply do not wait for the green bird reply, Lu Youyou and Liu frost directly.

And Xu Jie saw this, is also raised arms and shouted.

"Protect Brother Changqing, kill him."

"Kill him."

"Protect Brother Changqing."

For a time, thousands of Shen Jianfeng disciples attacked the blue bird and the black ape.

Faced with the siege of so many people, the blue bird and the black ape were suddenly stupid, especially when they heard the slogans of the disciples.

Protect the evergreen master brother? Is it necessary to protect so many of you? Who can touch a hair on Ye Changqing's head in this situation?

Want to open, but there is no chance, under the hands of a group of disciples, even if the blue bird and the black ape are purple demon border cultivation, they were soon directly killed.

To death, the eyes of the blue bird did not close, still staring at Ye Changqing ferociously, the mouth murmured.

"Despicable human............."

Looking at the unwilling, remorseful, resentful eyes, Ye Changqing can only shake his head and smile bitterly.

"I'm really just a handyman disciple. I didn't lie to you. Believe me."

Unfortunately, the blue bird can not hear.

And the last two still in the cave in the purple demon, when seeing the Hongzun appeared, without any hesitation, the first time fled, without any hesitation.

The crisis lifted, many disciples have surrounded Ye Changqing side, a burst of booing and warming, make Ye Changqing are flattered, can only repeatedly thank.

"Master, the animal just said that there was a demon skeleton in Leshan town. I think they probably came here for this reason."

Xu Jie stood beside Hong Zun said, smell speech, Hong Zun nodded, is not very concerned.

"A demon remains is nothing, but continue to stay in Leshan town sooner or later will produce trouble, you personally take a trip, the demon remains back to Shenjianfeng."

It's not clear why the demon's remains ended up in Leshan, but Hong Zun clearly doesn't care.

Let alone the remains of a demon, even if it is a living demon, for Hong Zun, it is nothing, so it is completely unconcerned, let Xu Jie deal with it.

Smell speech, Xu Jie nodded, and then rushed to Leshan town.

At the same time, Ye Changqing in front of the disciples said black tiger yuan things, some people worry.

"I see that just now the animal is obviously hatred on the Changqing master brother, you say that black tiger Yuan will not take action against Changqing Master brother?"

"It's possible. All these monsters are cruel and bear grudges."

"If so, you must guard against it, Brother Changqing. You must be more careful in the future."

"Only a thousand days to be a thief, how can there be a thousand days to prevent thieves? If you keep it for a long time, you will lose it. In my opinion, since the Black Tiger Yuan hates Changqing, why don't we kill the Black Tiger Yuan now and directly destroy it?"

"Brother Wang's words are reasonable."

"Yes, yes, which is the truth of a thousand days to prevent thieves, black tiger Yuan want to start to Changqing brother, we will start first, directly kill it."

Listen to the discussion of many brothers, as the protagonist, the party's Ye Changqing, at this time is already full of black line.

Just not also said good? Why do you want to destroy the black tiger Yuan when you turn your head?

It seems that he just took a one-star investigation task, but now not only killed the three purple demon, it seems to destroy the whole black tiger Yuan, the development of things, let Ye Changqing more and more do not understand.