Chapter 30 God Jianfeng exploded

Начните с самого начала

What's more, these four people are asking with eager faces.

"Who, and who, used the order?"

At the same time as the bell sounded, it was possible to determine who used the call for help. In the face of the inquiry of Hong Zun and others, the elder answered in doubt.

"It was a servant disciple named Ye Changqing."

When these words came out, the faces of Hong Zun, Xu Jie, Liu Shuang and Lu Youyou suddenly changed.

"Damn it."

Xu Jie secretly cursed, the whole person disappeared directly in place, followed by Lu Youyou, Liu Frost, three personal disciples rushed out of the hall, turned into three streamers, towards the direction of Leshan town.

This is what? Looking at the three people leaving directly, the elder Meng, a handyman disciple in distress, as for?

"Lord Feng, do you see?"

Completely do not know what happened, but also want to ask Hong Zun, can turn around, where there is Hong Zun figure.

Even Hong Zun are not here, this elder directly stay in place, only countless question marks in the heart, what is this?

Even if the personal disciple is in distress, it will not be so?

However, this is not the end, and I do not know who came out, and I have determined that the person who used the order for help is Ye Changqing.

For a time, up and down the Shenjianfeng, whether it is the inner disciples or the outer disciples, have rushed to Leshan town.

In the inner disciples area, a famous inner disciples rose from the sky, turned into streamers, and went straight to Leshan Town.

The same is true in the outer gate disciple area, the imperial sword of the sword and the spirit boat of the spirit boat.

At any rate, the whole Shenjianfeng seems to have opened the Zongmen war.

Countless streamers flew over from the sky. Standing on the summit, looking at everything below, Zhao Zhengping felt silly.

"Who can tell me what is going on here?"

Neither Zhao Zhengping nor the other elders had ever tasted Ye Changqing's cooking, so naturally they didn't understand what was happening.

They only knew that because a handyman disciple named Ye Changqing had used the order for help, and then, starting with the master of the peak, the whole God Jianfeng exploded in an instant.

Not only Shenjianfeng, Daoyizong other peaks also noticed the movement of Shenjianfeng at this time.

The owners of all the peaks were asking what had happened to Shenjianfeng.

"What happened to Shenjianfeng?"

"What the hell is that old Hongzun doing?"

"Which school is this God Jianfeng going to attack?"

"What is this going to do? The beginning of the Great War of the Dzongate?"

They had no idea what was going on, and they hadn't heard anything about it.

Finally, after asking, the answer they got was even more stupid.

"Are you saying that Shenjianfeng is like this because one of his servant disciples used the order for help?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? A handyman disciple asked for help, and everyone up and down Shenjianfeng went?"

It was hard to believe that it was because of a handyman disciple.

Even if you killed a few of Shenjianfeng's personal disciples, it would not cause such a big reaction from Shenjianfeng.

Less than half a column incense time before and after the bell sounded, we saw a shadow everywhere in Shenjianfeng, which is almost like digging the ancestral grave of Shenjianfeng.

Let alone the main peak Lord, even on the main peak, Dao a zong, and a host of elders are also a face covered.

"What did God Jianfeng do? What are they doing?"

'Master, we don't know.'

"Where are they trying to attack? What's the matter with this Hongzun, and why didn't you discuss such a big move with me?"

"Grandmaster, it is said that it is because a servant disciple used the order for assistance."

"Bullshit. Can one handyman disciple get all the tens of thousands of Shenjianfeng disciples to come to the rescue?"

The grand master Qixiong did not believe this at all. He sat at the head of the hall, his face livid and his teeth rattling.

As the patriarch of a Taoist school, he knew nothing about such a war started by his fucking subordinates. Isn't it a big surprise to tell the whole world?

Although Hong Zun also never listen to their words, but this time is not too much, you Ma such a big hand, even if not I this peak master to discuss, at least a gas in advance ah.

"Master, Shen Jianfeng elder brother Zhao Zhengping brought it."