Chapter 27: Mandatory Tasks

Start from the beginning

This was a new dish, they had not eaten it yet, and when they smelled the rich fragrance, their hearts felt like cat scratching.

"Brother, give me a taste, just one."

"Well, I can do that, but today I have a task to go out once, and bad to push to take off, if not to eat breakfast......"

"I'll go for my elder brother."

"Good brother."

"Brother Chen, I thought about it yesterday and I think you are a person worthy of trust, so I promise to become a lover with you. Can you give me............"

"Oh, wait until I finish eating."

"Don't talk shit when you're done."

In order to eat this bite, many disciples are doing everything, some successfully tasted the taste, and some can only envy on the side.

And Ye Changqing leaned outside the kitchen door, watching the crowd gorging and admiring.

Thousands of people of food, this is already the limit of Ye Changqing, more too tired.

So, Yip Chang-ching has decided that in the future, every meal will serve 1,000 people, first come, first served.

One thousand reviews per meal, three meals a day, that's three thousand, which is not slow.

Just as everyone was wolfing down and eating breakfast, a crane flew from the sky, did not land, and directly threw a token into Ye Changqing's hand.

This is the main peak task hall token, see, Ye Changqing a leng, then just react, God, this month's mandatory task forgot to do.

Tao a disciple, whether it is the inner door, the outer door, or the handyman, there are mandatory tasks every month, at least one to complete.

And completing the task is also beneficial, you can get the Taoist gate points, which can be used to exchange kung fu, martial arts, herbs, weapons and so on.

In any case, as long as the things in a sect, the sect can be exchanged, which is equivalent to the circulation of currency in a sect.

Ye Changqing, however, had forgotten about the compulsory task because he had awakened to the system and then was busy upgrading and repairing it.

Now the time has passed, the main peak task hall directly for Ye Changqing arranged the task, let the crane sent, and this is unable to refuse.

Activate the token, a light curtain appears, the content of the task is also appeared in front of Ye Changqing.

It is not complicated, after all, the tasks of the handyman disciples are generally very simple.

Not far from Daoyizong, there was a small town called Leshan Town, where a half-demon was recently reported to have appeared, and the task was to investigate the matter.

Belongs to a star task, do not kill, of course, if you can kill, according to the repair of the demon, there will be a corresponding door point reward.

Tao a task, from low to high divided into five stars, a star task is the most basic task.

It seems that there is no danger, it is just a probe mission, and the target is only half a demon.

However, disciples of miscellaneous servants, Zongmen will not arrange any difficult tasks. Basically, they are one-star tasks.

But looking at the Mission Hall token in Ye Changqing's hand, many disciples present reacted greatly.

"Master Changqing, you haven't done your mandatory tasks this month yet?"

Someone opened his mouth to ask, smell speech, Ye Changqing helpless smile.

"Busy cooking every day, a time to forget."

Hearing this, an idea came to many disciples at the same time.

Brother Changqing was going out on a mission, and it was an exploratory mission, which would take several days to say the least. In other words, they would not be able to eat the food that Brother Changqing cooked for at least a few days.

Now everyone quit.

But this mandatory task is after all the provisions of the Zong door, let alone the handymen disciples, even if Xu Jie, Liu Shuang they such a disciple, also must complete the mandatory task.

Eyes have fallen on Ye Changqing body, do not know who said a word.

"Brother Changqing, I will accompany you."

Now Brother Changqing is just practicing his physical cultivation. It will inevitably delay time if he goes alone. It would be much easier if he could be accompanied by his inner disciples.

A mere head of half a demon, let alone a probe, is directly killed is just a matter between the hands, when the three down five out of two to finish, will not delay everyone's cooking ah.

As soon as this remark came out, it immediately received the support of many disciples.