Chapter 24: All is lost

Comenzar desde el principio

This time was no exception. In one afternoon, many of the outer Gate disciples listened intently.

However, as time went on, a small number of disciples began to lose their patience.

I saw the three futons at the back. The three disciples obviously lost the mood to listen to the lecture and were passing the message to each other at this time.

"What should I do? It's almost time to eat."

"Yes, according to the urine of those animals, there must be no food if we go late."

'What then? The sermon isn't over yet.'

'You want to eat when the sermon is over? Are you dreaming? '

'Dear me, there's less than half an hour left. What shall we do?'

"I don't know."

"I don't care about you. I'm going to go and get a good seat."

Three people are a little anxious, as for the reason is also very simple, the meal time is almost ah.

One of the disciples, preoccupied with the lunch of stir-fried pork and mapo tofu, had no room for anything else. Without thinking much, he quietly slipped out of the hall.

For elders preaching like this, under normal circumstances, if you want to leave, no one will say anything, just make your own decision.

But before, no disciple had ever left in the middle of a sermon.

Joking, it is not easy for an outer disciple to get a chance to hear the sermon. How could he leave in the middle of the sermon?

But now, one of them has left in the public eye.

In response, many disciples present were stunned. One after another, they looked at this outer Gate disciple, thinking, is this guy crazy?

If you know that this place of hearing the Tao, it has to pay a huge price to have the opportunity to get it, this guy said to leave?

However, before the crowd could think too much, two more outer gate disciples got up and left the hall behind this disciple.

At this moment, even the elder who was preaching was a little surprised. What happened to these little bastards?

Did they speak badly? Why are they all gone one by one?

The departure of the three disciples gave the elder no confidence. After all, such a thing had never happened before.

The atmosphere in the main hall became a little strange, but the three disciples did not mind it at all. After leaving the main hall, the three of them did not hesitate a moment, directly displayed their dharma and martial skills, and went straight to the kitchen at the foot of the mountain.

The three figures you chase me, that is a lightning fast.

At the same time, God Jianfeng everywhere have such a scene appear, on the top of the mountain, several streamers across, one faster than one.

Even if it is a servant disciple, it is also desperate to run crazy.

The same time, the same place, the dry rice army arrived as scheduled, and Ye Changqing in the kitchen had already prepared dinner.

Coming from different directions, the people met at the gate of the kitchen yard.

Many disciples looked at each other, and for a moment the fire splashed, and no one refused to back down.

"Hum, look at my steps."

"A small skill, a long hand."

"My God, you do it?"

Some people show their martial arts skills in the first place, while others are more exaggerated and directly show their martial arts.

Of course, not the attacking kind, but the controlling kind.

Control your opponent's movements for a while so you can get a head start and get a good position.

This is also the result of an afternoon of hard thinking. In order to grab a good position, many disciples have evolved again.

When someone struck, others were naturally unwilling to be outdone. For a time, various martial arts emerged in an endless stream outside the school.

The outer and inner disciples went completely crazy, and this gave pity to all the miscellaneous disciples.

Instead of being the opponents of these outer and inner disciples, these miscellaneous disciples could only watch from the side.

"Watch me make hands."

"I twinkle."

"Want to go? Have you asked me? No hands, I do."

"Admiralty Jar."

"Inch Step."

All kinds of means, all people surrounded at the door, all want to be the first to go in, just at this time, a number of figure flashed, suddenly is Lu Youyou, Xu Jie, Liu frost three personal disciples arrived.

"Oh, it's Brother Xu they."

Some inner disciples recognized the identities of the three men. When they heard the words, many disciples locked their eyes on the three men. The next second, they did not know who shouted a word.

"All hands together, stop them."