Chapter 22: The Secret of the Mind

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Then it's up to you to cultivate yourself. Master leads you in, and cultivation depends on you."

Even bringing Ye Changqing to the entrance had already exhausted Hong Zun.

As for the future Ye Changqing can be Mingxin formula cultivation to what point, it depends on his own ability is.

But with Hong Zun's estimate, small Cheng is afraid to the sky.

Smell speech, Ye Changqing nod should, also not discouraged, looked at the time is almost, and began to prepare lunch.

Speaking of eating, Hong Zun suddenly came to the spirit, and unknowingly, he actually stayed here in this boy for a whole morning.

No way, it is the boy sometimes too anxious, a hurry, unconsciously also forgot the time.

"No, I have to eat two more bowls at noon."

Noon is still stir-fried meat and mapo tofu, no new dishes, because there is no material for the time being, have to wait for the afternoon money to be sent.

Mapo tofu praise yesterday also came to 100, the system rewarded the new dishes, braised pig feet.

Wait for the money to be sent in the afternoon, you can begin to make, as for noon, deal with a meal.

Just with the arrival of the lunch point, the number of people to Ye Changqing are stunned, good guy, directly more than one thousand people.

When the meal is near, Ye Changqing is still cooking in the kitchen, and Hong Zun is a person in the yard.

Vaguely heard waves of footsteps, the number of people is obviously a lot, God read outside, for a time Hong Zun the whole person froze.

"Come so many people?"

Yesterday there were only 200 people, today suddenly there are thousands of people?

A flash, Hong Zun first stood at the big table, followed by Xiao Bai, and then, a group of people rushed in through the gate.

"Me, fuck, why are there so many people here today?"

"I don't know, even some of the outer and inner disciples are here."

"Who was the informant? Who the hell can't keep their mouth shut?"

"I think Li Dazui came to eat it yesterday."

"It must be this guy. With his mouth, there's no door at all."

Li Dazui was very famous among the disciples of Shenjianfeng, because his mouth was almost rare in the world, and what he knew would basically spread to the whole Shenjianfeng the next day.

The handyman disciples shouted angrily, while the outer disciples and the inner disciples were very curious.

"Is it really as delicious as the legend says?"

"It shouldn't be bad, you see how excited these servants are."

Many disciples crowded together, at this time only late Xu Jie, Liu Shuang, Lu Youyou three to see this scene, but also a leng, today this person is too much.

But just a moment, this time Xu Jie was the first to come back to God.

"Master sister, with physical law and martial arts, speed is busy I am afraid I can not eat."

Yesterday, the speed was slow, but there was no extra food, but today, there are thousands of people, if the speed is slow, I am afraid that it is really not even soup.

Xu Jie was the first to move.

"Lingyin step."

"Falling Flower Body Method."

The three figures suddenly accelerated, and soon rushed through the crowd and into the courtyard.

They felt as if the wind were blowing around them. The servants had not yet reacted, but the faces of the few inner disciples changed.

"Dharma and martial arts?"

"So fast, I didn't see it."

"It doesn't matter now, these guys are using their physical skills to grab position."

Some people came to realize that just now, someone was using their Dharma martial arts skills to grab their position. Soon, many outside and inside disciples also learned from each other and displayed their Dharma martial arts skills.

"Good guys, they almost stole the chicken."

"Rush through."

"God, who the fuck kicked me and didn't talk about martial arts?"

As everyone showed their martial arts skills, for a time, there was a mess at the gate of the courtyard. Some people not only showed their martial arts skills, but even attacked them secretly.

For is to be able to grab a more front position, as for the yard, has occupied the first five positions of Hong Zun, Xiaobai, Xu Jie, etc., is a look at the nose and nose and heart, waiting for dinner, did not care about the meaning.