Chapter 23: Carnal Tension♡

{💢WARNING💢 MATURE CONTENT😈}

(Neviah)

"I'm going to take a shower." Brax announced. Currently, we are on day six of his Rutliu, which according to Andy, should have finished on day five. The pains and groans were slowly decreasing, yet they were still there. Brax no longer sent out waves of heat that nearly crippled me each time if I wasn't prepared. However, he was still burning hot to the touch. There was beginning to be light at the end of the tunnel, but it was still a little dark.

"I'll help you." I volunteered, hopping off the bed to get to his side. His Rutliu made it difficult for him to do basic tasks, so I've been doing everything I can to help him.

He grunted. "No, I'll do it myself." He declined, trying to get off the bed himself.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop, you can barely move. You almost broke your back the last few times you tired." I reminded him. While he wanted to be independent his body was still too weak. At times, he was like a newborn calf learning to walk.

"It's fine Viah." He protested through gritted teeth. Amused, I watched as he struggled to get himself off the bed. His face looked smug when he finally got up. Though, his body was still shaking as if it would collapse any second.

Moving into his personal space, I poked his ribs as I spoke. "Don't be shy Brax, I've seen it all." I teased with a playful wink. "I'll let you wash your balls all by yourself if that's what you're worried about."

He burst out laughing, his face changing from tense to relaxed. I couldn't help but smile, finally seeing him happy after days of pain. "Thank you for protecting my manhood, but I'm good." Stubbornly, I stood there with my arms crossed looking at him. He let out a long breath. "You won't let this go will you."

Although he was very reluctant at first, Brax eventually left me to my own device and let me do as I wished, scrubbing him from head to toe. I bit back a grin every time he stiffened when I got below his stomach. It made me happy, and excited, to see him hard, even though I was just scrubbing his skin with a washcloth. What was even more amusing assuming was he refused to look me I'm I'm eye. His was head fixated on the ceiling, so I decided not to tease him since he was clearly embarrassed. "I like your butt." I mumbled, pinching his globe to lighten the mood. He jumped away from me with a glare. "Sorry." I muttered, my mouth twitching at his reaction.

While it wasn't an ideal situation, his Rutilu has brought us closer. Whenever he was conscious and aware, the two of us lay in bed, or him in bed me on the floor, talking and laughing. He was still very closed off about his past, but I was slowly breaking down those barriers. Extremely slowly, but they were crumbling.

"Can you bend down so I can wash your hair?" Brax did as he was told. Biting my lip to hold back a moan, I was very conscious that his warm breath was blowing against hardening my nipple. The water we were taking a shower in was extremely cold. So the contrast of his hot breath was making them tingle in delight. "Owww." I screeched, feeling the slight stink. Brax had my right nipple better his teeth, before letting it go.

"I like your nipple." He sucked the next one with passion this time watching me in my eyes. Forgetting all about the task at hand, I gently grabbed onto his head and pulled it up. Our lips locked together as the cold droplets fell upon us. He wrapped his hand around my waist, before sliding down to my ass. The amount of steam that evaporated from our bodies made it difficult to see anything around us. My concentration slipped as his hand moved between my legs. Therefore, I felt the raw heat of his hand. I hissed out in pain and he quickly backtracked his hand. "I'm hurting you." He acknowledged, pulling away from me.