Chapter 12: Icy Fire ♡

{💢WARNING💢 MATURE CONTENT😈}

[Brax]

There was a vulnerability in her eyes I couldn't resist. My eyes and hands travelled from her face to her collarbone, then to her breasts and her feet. Everything about her was perfect. The softness of skin and voice. One glance at her smooth dark skin below me had me captivated. The way she whimpered at my touch and moaned as I kissed and bit her cool skin was like music to my ears. A sound I didn't ever want to forget. Her voice was sweet and honeyed. And her eyes. When her lustful gaze fell upon me I found myself being her prisoner.

At that moment, I couldn't think straight and I didn't want to. All I wanted was her. The years of perfecting lack of care and emotion for others were all gone for her. All thoughts of my demons and the pain I faced outside the walls on the hill, vanished from just one look from Neviah. She winced as I tried to push deeper, breaking past her barrier, and bringing me back to the earth. "It hurts Brax! It really hurts!" She screeched in my ears, placing her hand against my stomach.

Immediately, I stopped seeing tears in her beautiful blue eyes. "Sorry." I muttered, beginning to pull out. Seeing her in pain made me feel uncomfortable and angry. I didn't want her to hurt. Those thoughts and feelings frustrated me, as meant that all those years I've worked on myself to feel nothing was unravelling. The curse of having a mate was slowly beginning to affect me.

Even though I avoided her since she arrived, I still couldn't get her out of my head. Everything I saw of her presence I could feel my eyes changing and the power inside me rage. One couldn't hide their true self from their mate for too long. All it was taking was one night for me to give in to her. I thought if I had sex with her it would stop all these unnecessary emotions, but I could feel part of old myself untangling. "I'll pull-"

She shook my head, eyes widened in fear. "No, it's fine!" She blurted out. "Maybe you can shove it all in." She suggested, with a simpering look. I paused, before objecting to her suggestion but she wasn't giving. "Just do it!" She demanded, stubbornly.

I stared at her naked, goddess of a form, knowing that I couldn't let anything stop me from ravishing this woman in from of me. However, I didn't want to hurt her. She was human, so her body would struggle to take me in. But if she was my mate, the pain won't be long-lasting. She would be made for me.

"If that's what you want." I conceded. With a deep breath, I held onto the base of the côçk gently pushed into soaking wet walls. A low growl rumbled out my chest, as her strangely cold püššy clenched around my hot member.

Her eyes shot open with a loud yell and all of a sudden, the room felt as cold as Fulgar. She felt like ice, as she shivered and groaned in pain under me. In shock, I watched as frost covered the window, before spreading around the walls. White-puffed clouds blew from my lips, while I watched in awe as the room our lips as the room turned into a winter wonderland. Amazing. My eyes were brought back to her when she let out a scream, back arching from the bed as if in scorching pain.

All of a sudden, Neviah grabbed onto my hand shocking me with a cool electricity. Her touch left a type of coldness that travelled through my veins and burrowed deep into my bones. It felt like an icy wind was blowing past my organs as if freezing in place. I jumped, hearing the loud sound of thunder rolling outside and slight flashing lights through the frosted window.

She seemed completely unaware of what she was doing.

"What's wrong?" I questioned softly. My head was trying to formulate any solution that would aid my helpless mates' suffering. Neviah trashed against my touch as I tried to help her. However, I continued to struggle to think of what I could do to ease whatever pain she was feeling. Slowly, I rubbed her cheek trying to deliver some type of reassurance, but nothing was working.