Chapter 14: Take it easy, You boy

Start from the beginning

"If you don't want to, you don't want to. If anything happens in the future, ask me for these two apprentices."

Hong Zun is single, but he does not hide his thoughts.

Smiling up and said, before leaving, and lost a bottle of Dan medicine to Ye Changqing.

"This is five pindan medicine cocoon-breaking Dan, can be upgraded to repair."

There are nine medicines in total, and five medicines are already valuable, not to mention the special medicines that can enhance talent, even more so.

Did not expect hong Zun hands so generous, Ye Changqing arch thanks way.

"Thank a fart, when the old man just made amends, some selfish, your boy don't blame me."

Hong Zun said is to accept Ye Changqing for the matter.

And a few pleasantries, hong Zun master and apprentices three people left, is a good person, Ye Changqing does not hate the peak Lord.

Close the gate, the system prompts sound, then open the personal panel.

【 Host: Ye Changqing. 】

【 Identity: Dao Yizong miscellaneous disciple. 】

【 Cultivation: Body Environment Dacheng (3/300) 】

【 Fame: Unknown. 】

【 Talent: Lower rank (45/100) 】

[Root Bone: Middle Level (16/1000)]

【 Understanding: Shangpin Middle level (98/100000) 】

【 Stir-fried meat rating 100/100, reward new dishes Mapo tofu, 0/100】

Got a new dish, repair also broke through to the body of the refining environment, the strength increased a lot again.

At night, Ye Changqing took Hongzun to their own cocoon-breaking Dan, no accident, talent from the lower level to break through to the lower level.

At this point, Ye Changqing's talent, root bone, all came to the product.

After trying cultivation, the speed was at least five times faster than before. This is the benefit of talent and high root bone.

After half an hour of penance, then soaking in a medicinal bath and eating a few pills of Lian body Dan, Ye Changqing slowly entered his dream.

At present, there is no lack of cultivation resources, cultivating body Dan are fast to be Ye Changqing as a jelly bean to eat, nothing to eat two, taste good.

Speechless all night, the next day when I got up, there were still many disciples gathered here as soon as the courtyard door was opened.

But there were three more people in the crowd, and it was Hongzun.

They ate noodles for breakfast. The first time Hong Zun ate noodles, he almost lost his tongue.

"You boy can ah, something, the taste of this noodles is also a unique."

Full of praise to leave, Hong Zun is completely in love with Ye Changqing's craft, while the heart also made the same decision as Lu Youyou, Liu Frost, and even specially told two disciples.

"Don't tell anyone about the Evergreen boy."

"Master don't worry, disciples know."

At the end of breakfast, Ye Changqing looked at the few remaining stocks. The consumption of kitchens can be said to have increased dramatically in recent days.

Meat, vegetables, rice, noodles, these are almost gone, must be replenished.

All the way to the outer door deacon Hall, find the deacon Qian Youcai who is in charge of the kitchen.

"Deacon Qian."

"Evergreen, what's the matter?"

Seeing Ye Changqing, Qian deacon smiled.

"All the ingredients in the kitchen have been used up. We need to bring in a batch of ingredients."

Ye Changqing is only a handyman disciple and has no right to purchase ingredients. Every time the kitchen needs to replenish ingredients, he needs to find the money deacon. After he approves the note here, he can not go to the stock.

Just hear this, money deacon some strange way.

"It seems that only half a month has passed since the last purchase."

For a long time, very few disciples went to the kitchen to eat, so it took more than a month for the kitchen to restock each time.

But now it is only in the past half month that they have to buy again. It is strange that they have money and talent.

"I say you take it easy, boy. I can tell you, there are some things you can't do. If those people in the court of law enforcement find out, no one can protect you."

As if to guess what, Qian Youcai a face of worry said, afraid Ye Changqing want to take it hard, make what a thief, it is not worth the loss, this is a self-destructive future thing.