Chapter 10 Here comes another

Start from the beginning

For a moment, the aroma of the meat permeates her mouth, a feeling that no words can describe, causing Lu to squint her eyes and show an expression of enjoyment.

Yummy, delicious, even more delicious than the noodles, and the fried meat actually has the effect of enhancing qi and blood.

Although for Lu Youyou, this enhancement is negligible, but for the cultivation monks, it is much more useful.

If you can eat such food for a long time, it will definitely get twice the result with half the effort for the cultivation of the cultivation monks.

One chopstick down, Lu Youyou was completely conquered, looking at Ye Changqing, a face of satisfaction and repeated praise.

"Yummy, really yummy."

"As long as sister likes it."

After that, Lu Youyou couldn't help but pick up a few chopsticks, and her face blushed every time. After all, this is lunch for everyone, and her current behavior is to steal it, but she couldn't help it.

"The last bite, really the last bite."

Every time is to find such an excuse, but after a short time, can not help but clip a chopstick.

After a while, Ye Changqing brought a big bucket of rice and stir-fried meat to the kitchen door, and still set up a big table.

At the same time, the first batch of disciples also arrived, and as soon as they entered the gate, they smelled the fragrance and immediately moved their index fingers.

"This is Master Chang Qing's new dish?"

"It smells delicious."

See someone came, Lu Youyou a flash in the first position, although just have stolen a lot of food, but still not enough ah, still want to continue to eat.

Seeing this, the rest of the people are also consciously lined up.

As time went on, there were more and more people, and soon the line was outside the yard.

Everyone was waiting for the meal to be served, waiting impatiently.

But just then, a woman flew across the sky and saw so many people below. At first, it was a little strange. What are so many people doing here?

But when she saw the first one, Lu Youyou, the woman was stunned and then fell directly from the sky.

"Senior Sister."

Directly into the courtyard, smell the words, Lu Youyou turned to look, the face immediately showed a sweet smile.

"Second senior sister."

The woman's name is Liu Shuang, and she is also a disciple of the Taoist god Jianfeng.

Finally, she found Lu Youyou, Liu Shuang said with a deadpan expression.

"Little sister, what are you doing here?"

Liu Shuang's nature is cold, so many years in Shenjianfeng, almost never get close to people, even the other people who are also personal disciples, rarely can talk to her.

After Lu Youyou entered the master's door, they got on well with each other.

"Wait for dinner."

In the face of Liu frost's questioning, Lu Youyou did not want to go back directly, but this is listening to Liu frost is a leng.

Having a meal? A disciple of yours, come to eat in the kitchen?

"Little sister, are you serious?"

Suspiciously stared at Lu Youyou for half a sound, and finally Youyou asked.

"Well, second master sister, don't look down on Master Brother Changqing, his craft is very good."

Both Lu Youyou and Liu Shuang have long been separated from each other. Who could have imagined that one day, Lu Youyou would still be tempted to talk.

This makes Liu Frost unconsciously look at Ye Changqing.

See him only in the body of the small into repair, in addition to long handsome point, no other brilliant place, frowns slightly wrinkled way.

"Little sister don't make trouble, and I go back, master is still waiting for you."

Liu Shuang did not believe Lu Youyou at all. Although the smell in the courtyard was really delicious, who was Liu Shuang, the second sister of Shen Jianfeng, would she be affected by the smell?

However, Lu Youyou firmly shook her head and refused, saying that she would eat everything before she left.

And the dialogue between the two people, also did not cause the attention of many disciples present, even if Liu Shuang himself said that Lu Youyou is a disciple, but everyone's eyes only dry rice at the moment, regardless of what you pass on disciples.

Even the person in line behind Lu Youyou whispered.

"Sister Lu, if you have something to do, go ahead. Don't keep Feng Zhu's old man waiting."

"Yes, yes, Miss Lu, if you have something to do, please go quickly, don't delay the business."