Chapter 9 There's Something wrong with these guys

Start from the beginning

There is no need to help, smell the words, the people no longer say anything, after breakfast, one after another left.

Almost all are handyman disciples, everyone has a task in the body, naturally can not always stay here Ye Changqing.

It is Lu Youyou did not go, looking at her left alone, Ye Changqing smiled.

"Is Sister Youyou OK today?"

"I'm fine every day."

Smell speech, Lu Youyou smiled back, Ye Changqing is a mouth pull.

"I mean, doesn't Sister You need cultivation?"

"Yes, she does, but there's no hurry. Just do cultivation at night. By the way, does Sister you need help?"

As a personal disciple, Lu Youyou's only task is cultivation, and she has others to help her with everything else.

However, when she thought she could eat new dishes at noon, she lost all desire for cultivation. She simply chose to stay here until noon.

Seeing this, Ye Changqing did not say anything more, and planned to cultivate first, since it was still early from noon.

"Help yourself, brother, and I will cultivate for a while first."

"Then I will teach you."

Without hesitation, he said, a disciple's personal advice, which for any disciple, it is possible to meet but not seek.

Moreover, to have such an opportunity, one must pay a very high price.

After all, personal disciples are not accessible to everyone. For example, many servant disciples have not recognized Lu Youyou's identity, because they have no access to personal disciples in daily life.

"Good," said Lu.

Ye Changqing did not refuse, and the two began to cultivate in the courtyard.

It was only after half an hour that Lu began to doubt her life.

Maybe it's because everyone's experience is different. Lu Youyou has been surrounded by geniuses since she was a child.

But Ye Changqing's talent, it is some difficult to say.

He had a high sense of understanding. He could understand many things in cultivation after repeating them, and he could even draw inferences from one example. But when he really began cultivation, he changed completely.

It is the feeling that his mind understands, but his hands and feet do not.

Some simple basic martial arts, Ye Changqing has to learn a move for a long time.

In Lu Youyou's opinion, such a simple martial arts, one or two times should be able to ah.

Looking at the doubts in Lu Youyou's eyes, Ye Changqing himself could not help but blush.

"Sister Youyou, why don't you go to rest first and I will practice for a while?"

"No, I can do it. If not, let's practice twice. Master said that diligence can make up for clumsiness."

Lu Youyou said stubbornly, this little girl is persistent, said to teach Ye Changqing cultivation, then we must teach her.

Until noon, when the time was almost up, Ye Changqing began to prepare lunch.

Lu Youyou, on the other hand, was deep in thought, thinking about how to teach her brother.

She did not care about her. She took half a fan of red grain pork, more than 100 pounds, which should be enough to eat at noon.

Wash, slice, marinate, then prepare ingredients, and cook rice.

While Ye Changqing was preparing lunch, handyman disciples all over Shenjianfeng were quietly counting the time.

At the main square on the mountainside, more than a dozen miscellaneous disciples were cleaning. Three of them gathered together, drooling and talking.

"How long will it be?"

"Don't worry, it's only half an hour before dinner."

"Damn it, there's still half an hour, and I'm starving."

"Don't talk nonsense, hurry to finish sweeping to line up, too late careful not to line up no food."

"Yeah, yeah, hurry up and get in line."

For a bite to eat, three people instantly as if playing chicken blood in general, the broom in their hands was simply waved out of the residual shadow.

Looking at the three broom are brandishing fast smoke, the rest of the miscellaneous disciples are complex-looking, eyes showing doubts.

"Brother, are they OK? Why don't they feel normal?"

"I don't know. Are they practicing some kind of martial arts?"

"No, what kind of martial arts skills are related to broomsticks?"

"I don't think so. Damn it, it's on fire. Look at it."

Along the fingers to see, I saw one of the broom, really was brandishing the fire, for a time everyone are completely silly, sweeping the ground just, you brandishing the broom is a few meaning?