Chapter 5 Remorse in a Bowl of Noodles

Start from the beginning

A: This is silly.

Can not eat the two women, where can know, Ye Changqing's bittern noodles, not only taste invincible, and even enhance the effect of the body.

All the disciples who have eaten this have already felt it.

Although the effect could not be compared with that of Lian Lian Dan, the taste alone was enough to drive many disciples crazy.

As for the Liantian Dan, they are all people with status and status in the common world. There is nothing to be done about the high class Dan medicine. Only ten or eight Liantian Dan pills are not trivial.

"Brother Changqing, please give me the last bowl of noodles."

"Brother, you have forgotten the rules you just mentioned. The two senior sisters have just arrived and they haven't eaten yet, so you can't turn until they have eaten."

First come, first serve, no fighting, this is the rule Ye Changqing just set, after all, so many people, Ye Changqing can not only meet a few people.

And the praise of the system, is also calculated according to each person a little, a little meal, the same person will not calculate repeatedly, but also does not divide what cultivation for the realm.

In other words, the praise of a handyman disciple is counted as one point, and the praise of a master is also counted as one point, without discrimination.

Hearing this, the elder brother was helpless and could only turn his head to find two women to discuss.

"You two sisters, why don't you give this bowl of noodles to your elder brother? Elder brother will take three, no, five Lian Lian Dan in exchange."

"To tell you the truth, my elder brother has not eaten for five days. For the sake of friendship, my two younger sisters will give this bowl of noodles to my elder brother."

"The elder brother has a disease that means he will die if he does not eat noodles. Indeed, he will never deceive the two younger sisters. If one disciple does not deceive another, what the elder brother says is true."

In order to this bowl of noodles, the elder brother can be said to have used all kinds of means to coax and cheat.

The two women around are dizzy, and finally somehow, actually agreed.

See two women nod, this brother immediately great joy, hurriedly gave the chain body Dan, as if for fear of two women back, then rushed to Ye Changqing in front of, look forward to.

"Changqing brother, cook it, all, hurry up ah."

Seeing this, Ye Changqing smiled and shook his head, and did not say much, since others have promised, then he naturally will not say anything more.

As for the other disciples on the side, they looked at the two girls with a speechless face and said one after another.

"Sister, you are confused."

"Oh, five Liantian pills make a bowl of bittern noodles. Do you know how stupid your decision really is?"

"Still lack of practice, too simple."

"Yes, I don't know the heart. In the face of Changqing's bittern noodles, even if it is my own brother, I can't believe it."

Heard the disciples sigh, the two women are more confused, is not a bowl of noodles, how they said so mysterious?

What's more, a bowl of bittern noodles for five Lian body Dan, how do you see no loss?

This thought, but when the elder brother picked up the gravy noodles and began to stir, with the aroma spilling out, the two women instantly felt lost.

Is this bittern noodles so fragrant? The smell alone is so compelling.

Saliva could not help but flow out, the two women looked at the instant to hold the bittern, a face of silly brother, feel the hands of the chain body Dan seems not so fragrant.

"Sister, be true to your word, you have given me this bittern noodles."

Aware of the gaze of the two women, the elder brother was instantly alert, protecting the bowl, and said with a defensive face.

"That elder brother, or we will return the Lian Dan to you..............."

"Don't even think about it."

Do not give the two women a chance, drop a word, this brother turned and walked, found a corner, began to wordy up.

Looking at the brother to eat so fragrant, the two women only feel as if they missed something great.

"Elder sister............."

Wronged to look at their own sister, there is no way, and turned to look at Ye Changqing, get the answer is the same.

"Don't look at me, really no."

For a time, the younger woman, her eyes red, admitted that she regretted it, why would this bowl of bittern noodles be given out because of five chain body Dan.