Rong Min asked him with a complicated expression: You like her, don't you?

Yes? Fang Li's face was dull, and he didn't like it.

Rong Ming's heart jumped, the corners of his mouth hooked, why check her?

Fang Li replied: Oh, Lin Yinghou said that she has been inquiring about me, and also said that her life style is not good, she likes to stir up scandals, and she may use me to stir up scandals.

Rong Min was inexplicably relieved when he heard this, I know, I arranged, there will be no scandal with you.

He immediately sent a message to the intelligence chief.

Sure enough, you have to find Uncle Marshal for this matter, the most reliable. Fang Li slapped a rainbow fart, simply took off his shoes and sat on the bed, ready to practice together for a while.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, looked at him and asked: I see Xiao Hei they all like that actor, don't you like it?

Fang Li shook his head: I don't like it.

Rong Min pursed her lower lip and asked tentatively: Xiao Hei said that you are 20 and it's time to fall in love. What kind do you like? Male or female?

Love, haven't thought about this yet. Fang Li scratched his head and said, I am so busy every day that I don't have time to think about this.

Yung: Hmm.

Fang Li thought of what Luo Zhanpeng said about Rong Min last time, and asked rhetorically: Uncle Marshal, what do you like?

Yung: Smart.

Fang Li's eyes widened: Brother Zhixian like that?

Rong Min sighed: Let's still come to cultivate.

Chapter 60: Who Says I Don't Have Someone I Like?

The two practiced for a noon, and before Rong Ming went to work in the afternoon, the intelligence department had already investigated.

She didn't do anything, did she? Fang Li leaned over with his head to take a look.

The front is Qianrou's basic information, just like Lin Yingzhi said, Qianrou's private life is very chaotic, and she especially likes to stir up scandals, almost basically the male protagonists who have filmed with her have taken the initiative or were forced to fire with her, black and red.

Fang Li: The head of the intelligence department called again to report the situation:

Marshal, Qianrou has contacted the agent, and indeed has plans to stir up a scandal with Teacher Xiao Li, we have contacted her agent, and the other party promised not to commit it again.

Yung: Hmm.

The person in charge said: There is another thing, after Qian Rou inquired about Teacher Xiao Li with Ding Kai in the live broadcast, she immediately sent information about Teacher Xiao Li out.

Rong Min frowned: What content?

Person in charge: The message says that he is under 20 years old, orc. We checked the recipient of the information and found that it was the secretary of the Minister of Finance.

Fang Li: Rong Ming's eyebrows frowned slightly:

What is the relationship between the two of them?

At present, no direct contact has been found, maybe it is just because Qianrou is coming to Earth? And she has ambitions, so find her over there?

Rongming: Got it, keep an eye on her, and keep an eye on her over there.

Person in charge: Yes.

Rong Min turned his head, and Fang Li asked him curiously: The Minister of Finance is your political enemy?