Chapter 2 Talent increase

Comincia dall'inizio

Lu mian is like this, as long as there is sauce, it is very convenient.

Such as Ye Changqing cooked noodles, carrying the bowl out of the time, this girl has finished eating, but the eyes are the first time to look at the bowl in Ye Changqing hands.

Face by a red, but still could not help but say.

"Can you make me another bowl? It's really delicious."

Recall the taste just now, the little girl on the index finger big move, can not help but that, so taste, she is still the first time to eat, really did not expect the world there are so delicious.

See, Ye Changqing smile.

"Give me the bowl."

Before cooking some more, smell words, little girl happily handed the bowl to Ye Changqing.

After a big one small two figure, sitting side by side at the kitchen door, big mouth with the noodles.

Ye Changqing is still eat normal, but that little girl can only use ferocious to describe.

"There is indeed some role in enhancing physical fitness, but not much, if you do not seriously feel, you can not detect."

Bound to the system, Ye Changqing made food, all have special effects, but the effect of this brine noodles is not large.

The taste is OK, and Ye Changqing will not exaggerate like that little girl when she makes things by herself.

Eat two big bowls, little girl patted bulging belly, embarrassed to the side of Ye Changqing way.

"I usually do not eat so much, today because you do so delicious, I did not hold back."

No convincing explanation, but Ye Changqing doesn't mind either.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. Just like it."

"Of course I did, it was the best thing I've ever eaten, but can I come back later?"

Perhaps is worried about the future can not eat, little girl looked at Ye Changqing some perturbed asked.

In this regard, Ye Changqing strange, himself here is the kitchen of God Jianfeng, what can not come?

"This is the kitchen of Shenjianfeng. It was originally a place to cook for Shenjianfeng disciples. You can come anytime."

Hearing this, the little girl was stunned, but then laughed stupidly.

Originally here is the kitchen ah, before I have not known it.

"Then it is agreed that I will come here every day."

In a good mood, the little girl dropped this sentence and jumped to the door, but when she was about to go out, she suddenly looked back to Ye Changqing.

"By the way, my name is Lu Youyou. Thank you for inviting me to Lu Mian."

With that, she trotted off.

Never heard of the name, Ye Changqing did not mind, but just after Lu Youyou left, the system's prompt tone suddenly sounded.

【 Ding, harvest Lu Youyou praise a, the current progress 1/100. 】

【 Bonus Talent increased by 1 point, Repair increased by 1 point. 】

The so-called progress is the praise, after reaching 100 praise, will be able to unlock other dishes, after all, as a chef, it is impossible to have only one dish.

Just a bowl of noodles, eat a table is not enough.

And talent to increase a little, Ye Changqing is no special feeling.

"System, call out the personal panel."

[Host: Ye Changqing.]

【 Identity: Dao Yizong miscellaneous disciple. 】

【 Cultivation: Introduction to the Cultivation Environment. (81/100) 】

【 Fame: Unknown. 】

[Talent: Lower Middle Class (51/100)]

[Root Bone: Lower Middle Order (30/1000)]

【 Understanding: Upper grade Middle grade (20/100000) 】

In addition to savvy, talent, root bones are a batch of garbage, just rewarded a little talent, has increased up.

"Understanding should be my promotion after crossing."

Savvy is more than a lot of people, at least enough to be on the ranks of genius.

But understanding alone is not enough. It's like you can understand the contents of exercises, but you can't cultivate. What use can that be? Do you want to watch?

There is still a long way to go, but with the system, Ye Changqing also has confidence.

First at ease in the way of a zong if a hundred and eighty years, when the natural root bone to promote up, he is also a party of pride.

The only fucking thing is that the higher the level, the more difficult it is to promote, like talent, at this time, it needs 100,000 points to promote.

But Ye Changqing is not the kind of dragon proud character, slowly if it is, there is a system in, at least the bottleneck of these are not exist, but about a time.

And in the Tao, there is no need to worry about any danger.