"You really have a fine face as if you were a noble but based on your clothes, you are not a noble,"

"No matter what you say. You are not my type!"

Davina said on his face which made him hold tight to her chin and his annoyance can be seen on his face already for the insult that he received.

"You really had a bad mouth but don't worry. I will discipline that mouth of yours. Tied her up and .... also the other women that we could sell,"

"Don't touch them,"

Davina said as he looks at his back since nakatayo na ito matapos niyang bitawan ang kaniyang mukha. He looked back at her and smirked as he spoke.

"Tie the woman and kill the kid that she tried to protect,"

He said while smiling sinisterly as if he wanted to see her reaction which made Davina glare at him but he just smirked at her like he was mocking her. They pulled the kid with the woman and she could hear the screams of both as she couldn't look at them but then she looked at the kid that was dragged in front of her.

"S-top,"

She whispered as she tried to look away but she couldn't look away as she saw the crying face of the kid in front of her and looked at her mother asking for help and she could hear the lady begging not to kill the kid but the 'Boss' just laughs as if he is enjoying the drama.

"Did you say something?"

"I said, Stop it!"

"Then stopped it,"

He laughed as he looked at her and he commanded to kill the kid now so Davina looked at the kid who was about to cut his throat but then she remembered something similar as her head hurt and a scene flashbacks on her memory that she was once witnessed something like this but she can't remember the face of the woman in front of her. In an instant, her body moved and cut the head of the man who was about to cut the kid's neck and the man who was holding her was groaning on the ground while hugging his stomach that she hit. The 'Boss' didn't react immediately since it was so fast that his companion's head was flying right in front of him and saw Davina's expressionless as if it was saying that she would not let something happen again in front of her. 

"...Tsk. I didn't expect to meet someone like her here. It is something I didn't expect to see after her passing. I am really lucky to see it,"

He said as he pulled out his sword from his waist and walked towards her while Davina looked at him without emotion as if she was determined to kill the person in front of her so she didn't hesitate and didn't give him a chance to attack since she attack him continuously and let him only defend him elf as he moves backward.

"Who are you?!"

He asks after being stabbed on his chest since he was already defeated the moment he dropped his sword at napasandal sa pader ng karwahe habang nakatingin siya kay Davina na tila ba napapaisip siya kung ito ba ang knight ng Collins na kaniyang hinahangaan o ito ba ay estudyante niya noon but he doubt his mind on the later idea since the lady knight doesn't had one any student. He is really a fan of the lady knight as he gets information in a guild just to be updated on her and he follows her in secret while he tries to copy her regime as he also wants to be a knight like her but his fate doesn't let him become a knight.

"You don't need to know as you will die in here,"

She uttered as she pulled out her sword on his chest as he spat blood and blood spilled on his chest as he breathed hard. 

"Yo-u a-re si-milar to h-her. I f-feel li-ke I met h-er again. I a-m h-appy to d-ie,"

He said as he slowly lost his breathe kaya naupo siya no'ng natauhan siya at natingin sa kaniyang kamay na may dugo matapos binatawan ang kaniyang espada. She was shocked that she already killed a person and her hands were trembling while seeing the blood as she couldn't understand what she was feeling as she also tried to remember the scene she saw in her memories that made her body move on her own.

"What was that?"

She asked herself as she tried to remember it but her head hurts kaya napahawak ito sa kaniyang ulo dahil sa pilit na inaalala ito as she lose herself with it but she felt the same feeing when she is looking at the kid kaya naman napatalikod siya at tinignan ang bata which is already in the woman's arms as they crying while hugging each other.

"I should get out of here,"

She said as she stood up since she thought that she scared the people inside with her killing the bandits when someone stopped her by pulling her clothes on her hand kaya napatingin siya at nakita ang babae at ang batang iniligtas niya.

"Thank you for saving my brother,"

"...No problem. I need to go,"

Davina answered as she smiled at them as she started to walk again but then she stopped when the lady stopped her again so she looked at them.

"Let me take care of your wounds,"

"No need. Just wait for the knight to take care of this and let them tie up the other bandits. I already scared some people here and it is already morning. Thank you for the offer but I am fine,"

Davina said as she let her hands let her go as she smiled for the last and immediately got out of the carriage without looking back. She didn't think that it was already morning dahil maliwanag na ang paligi no'ng makalabas siya at agad siyang nag lakad papalayo sa karwahe kahit na paika ika siyang maglakad at ginawa na niyang tungkod ang kaniyang espada.

"I feel like going to lose my consciousness at any time,"

She uttered after walking about 30 minutes and she couldn't see the carriage anymore as she also walked towards the forest to hide, fortunately, she saw a river kaya naman agad siyang lumapit dito at uminom bago pa siya mawalan ng malay since she is also starving and dehydrated.

"Aghh~!"

She lay down after drinking water on the river on a tree since she needs a little nap and rest before she plans to clean her body. However, she was really exhausted which made her lose consciousness.

~~~

"Is that a person?"

"I think so?"

Two people saw Davina on the tree trunk coincidentally passing by but they felt thirsty and saw a river so they planned to take a rest and drink water as they refilled their water jug as well.

"Let's take a look,"

"Wait, be careful, Your Grace,"

"It's alright since it seems that the person is injured. Look at the sword beside it,"

He said as he pointed out the sword next to Davina na may bakas ng dugo since hindi pa niya ito hinuhugasan. They slowly walked towards her with their swords out just in case it was awake but then they put them back on the sheath when they saw Davina covered with blood and unconscious.

"Are you helping this person, Your Grace?"

"Yes, since this person looks like the person that the Count's daughter described who saved them that we should look for,"

"Are you sure? It looks like this person is dangerous,"

"Just take his sword and let's go to the Count's residence,"

"...o-okay,"

The guy picks up the sword while the other guy carries Davina on his back as they go to the Count's residence but then Davina feels she is floating as she opens her eyes and she is surprised to be carried by an unknown guy kaya naman tinulak niya ito at nahulog siya sa ground at agad itong napatayo.

"Who are you?! Where are you going to take me?! Where's my sword!?"

Davina said as she checked her body and sword. She was relieved when her clothes were still intact but her sword was gone kaya naman agad siyang pumulot ng kahoy sa sahig at handang lumaban then the guy who carried her looked back while massaging the back of his head where she hit him.

"Chill. We are not an enemy. We saw you unconscious near the river and someone wants to meet you. We are near the place, and since you are awake. You can walk on your own since I am tired of carrying you on my back the whole time,"