"Maybe you two were destined for each other, but met too soon at the wrong time. And maybe fate still wanted you to be together so you met again." Mom's voice sounds comforting while she fixed your blanket.

"You're always good with words." You smiled.

"I know. Now off to bed. Good night, sweetie." She turned sideway with her back facing you.

It didn't take long for mom to fall asleep. The sound of her soft breathing slowly makes you sleepy. It feels like you have found the peace that was once lost. You feel safe now. Everything will be fine, right? Right.

Before falling asleep you say a small prayer. If there are bad things waiting for you in the future, then let the time stop running & let you sleep in your dreams where you can be with Jeonghan.

...Or so you thought.

Days after days. Weeks after weeks. Looks like your prayers have been heard. Nothing strange has bothered anyone yet.

In fact, the group's comeback went really great. It pleases you how their performances went viral amongst the audiences. They've worked really hard for it, so appreciation is the only thing they deserve.

You yourself have been streaming your favorite song Circles morning, noon and night until your mom gets tired of asking you to turn down the volume--she even ordered a noise cancelling earphone online. Don't get her wrong though, she loves the boys, it's just her taste in music is in line with her age, she prefers old school songs like trot.

Good progress also happen to you. You're no longer use any medical support for your injury. You can walk just fine as long as you avoid staircases for another few weeks--it's not like you'll choose stairs over elevator anyway. As for your arm and neck, it feels like nothing ever happened before.

On the twenty third day out of thirty days Mr. Kim gave you, you decided to visit the agency to submit your resignation letter--if you have to leave the company, might as well you leave it in a respectful way. Besides, you still have some of your personal belongings there. You're not going to leave your favorite hand knit plushie, of course.

While walking from the bus stop, you noticed Spring has shown the sign of its arrival. The leaves began to show through the melting snow. The sun heat feels stronger giving a much warmer temperature. People start wearing thinner coats. Birds chirping can be heard more often. Not just that, you also noticed--after you've taken a few random turns--that indeed you've been followed.

You left your place with no plan of getting a caffeine, yet you entered a cafe to get a random drink you pointed from the menu. While waiting for your order, not wanting to look too obvious that you realized you were being followed, you pretended to take a few selfies. From the first few photos you can see the same person from before walking pass the cafe while looking around, then disappearing in the next photo.

Feeling weird about this situation, the first person that comes to your mind is Jeonghan.

"I think....I'm being...followed." You typed a quick message while mumbling, not forgetting to attach the pic you took earlier, even circling the person with a red color.

"Number forty one!" The barista called out.

The exact number written on your receipt. It was at that time that you realized you ordered a mango matcha smoothies. Which sounds weird when you read it, but actually taste really good when you drink it.

After a few sips of your drink, Jeonghan's name appeared on your screen. He immediately gave you a call after reading your message.

"What do you mean you're being followed?" He asked, not even bother to say hello.

Mr. Exजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें