No.25 Freedom (Finale)

Start from the beginning

Me: Of course I miss Ghost, he's my brother after all

Dragon Mama: Sweetie, You know who I'm talking about. You miss Wukong, don't you?

Me: ...

Me: Am I that obvious?

Dragon Mama: I noticed your behavior when Ghost said 'peachy'

Dragon Mama: It's because it made you think of Wukong, am I wrong?

Me: Well, I would be lying if I said he didn't cross my mind when I saw that message

Dragon Mama: You love him, don't you?

Me: Whaaaa, I don't know what you're talking about

Dragon Mama: I'm your mother, I always know how you're feeling

Me: Damn it

Dragon Mama: Well, do you?

Me: I...

Me: ...........

Me: Fine. I do

Dragon Mama:That's all I needed

Me: Huh?

Dragon Mama: Nothing, See you on New Years. And stay warm

Staple sighed when the conversation was done, she stared at her ceiling once again and, damn it now she was thinking about Wukong. She felt her face heat up, and placed her bunny ears over her face. Her cat stood up and hopped off the bed, Staple rolled over to lay on her stomach and she starts kicking her feet repeatedly.

...

It was Wednesday now, Staple stood at her balcony watching the wind blow, seeing snow still on the ground below. Her cat nuzzling face against her leg. Staple kneeled down and scratched her head. She stood back up and walked back in with Juniper walking beside her.

Staple went through her closet and found a thick orange jacket, she slipped that on, and threw in a maroon colored scarf. She then grabbed her phone, placed her headphones on, began playing music and put her phone on her pocket.

*Rainbow by Sia*

Juniper hopped onto Staples shoulders "I'm guessing you want to come with" she said, her answer was Juniper nuzzling her face against Staple, making her giggle "I'll take that as a yes" and then she stepped out of her apartment.

She casually walked through the city, with her cat sat on her shoulders "Staple?" she looked up to see MK standing outside of Pigsys noodles "Oh, Hi MK" she greeted "What you doing out today?" he asked as he approached her.

Staple slightly smile "Oh since it's New Years, me and the fam will be celebrating together" she explained, MKs eyes sparkled "That sounds fun! Hey, you wanna grab some noodles before you go?" he asked as he pointed back at the noodle shop.

Staple just continued walking forward "Don't have time. But maybe next time, okay?" she said as she waved, MK waved back "Alright! See you next time!" he shouts. Staple now was walking with a big smile on her face.