No.19 Spread out

The alarm goes off and the whole building flashes red "Attention Attention. Subject 001 has escaped. I repeat Subject 001 has escaped" a voice announced throughout the building. It got the attention of the group "That's Staple!!" Ghost shouted.

They looked to see that their paths are split up, They all turned towards each other "Well seems like we gotta do the part where we all split into different teams" Ghost said. They all nodded in unison "Right, I'll go with FF" Reb started to speak "Ghost you go with MK" Ghost frowned "Really?" he whined.

Reb held up her finger menacingly "No arguing" she demanded. Ghost groaned, "And Sun Wukong, you go with Macaque" Wukong sighed not really wanting to go with it but seriously had to. He nodded "Got it" he replied.

"And we'll meet up again once we find her" MK said with a confident smile. They all nodded in unison again, and each group ran into a different path that leads to different hallway.

...

Staple grabbed a scientist by the face and used her electric powers on her. To the point where she was now burnt to a crisp, and she tossed her aside. She slid across the walls ensuring that she doesn't get caught.

She rolled from one side to the next until she was eventually standing next to an open door, she nearly blew her cover but luckily she didn't get caught. She then heard the conversation going on in the room "So, you think this will get rid of the cannibalism" one person said.

"It's not guaranteed, but it's most likely" the other said. Staple slightly perked up, they have something that can get rid of her flesh eating urges, she leaned in wanting to hear more "But Candy informed us that we need to do more tests on Subject 001 before we clear that up, right?" one asked.

"He did say that yes, and since she's on the loose we'll have to be careful before we see red" the other replied. Staple could hear them walking out, causing her to panic a little and back up. She scurried around the place more.

Her ear twitched when she heard some movement, she immediately turned around and was quickly tased on the neck, making her body go limp. She tried to move but the taser made her feel numb all over.

"Candy I have received Subject 001 and she's down now unable to fight back" the attacker informed "Good, now bring her back to the room and don't let her escape this time" Staple could hear Candy speak from the other side of the communicator "Understood" the attacker spoke.

They then grabbed Staples leg and started dragging her body. While she was being dragged across the halls her head spun and spiraled with many negativities over and over again.

'No matter what I do, they won't leave me be. No matter how hard I try to hide, they'll come back to find me. They'll always have unfinished business with me, more tests, more experiments, more torture. I can never escape it, They will never let me be free. They want me in this prison forever. I'll never be free. I'll never be free.I'll never be free.I'll never be free.I'll never be free.I'll never be free.I'll never be free.I'll never be free.I'll never be free.I'll never be free.'

Her eyes shot open, but the colors took over the eye entirely. She growled demonically, before she knew it in the blink of an eye the attacker was dead with his neck snapped off.