No 4. Far away

Staple still flying high up in the air started going down. She lands on what seemed like an island, she crashed through the trees, slid across the sand, and she stopped sliding when she was at the beach area on this island.

She coughed harshly, her sweater was torn up, she was scratched up from the fall, and her leg was broken. She grunted in pain, some of her scratches begin to disappear but slowly. "Ah! Seems like the healing is a little bit slow today" she grunted out. Her energy was completely drained, she slowly shut her eyes "My, what do we have here?" A voice echoed.

Staple turned to lay on her back, she then saw the silhouette of someone rise from the floor "Damn, you seem pretty banged up there" the mysterious person said. Staple squinted "Eh.....M-Monkie king?" She mumbled, that's who it seemed like based on the silhouette, but once he kneeled down the moonlight hit his face revealing his darker skin, black fur and red markings on his face.

"Oh........nevermind, you're not who I thought you were" Staple once again mumbled. Her broken leg then snapped back into place, healing itself. She slightly screamed at the pain of her leg snapping, the black haired monkey looked at her curiously "I guess you have yourself together" he spoke.

Staple grunted "Y-Yeah, I guess you could say that. Now will you excuse me, I might sleep here and heal up" she said as she rolled back to her side, the black haired monkey rolled his eyes "Do you at least wanna know where you are right now?"

"Hm? Sure, I guess" she answered not giving a crap right now "You landed in Flower Fruit Mountain" he explained, Staple laid on her back once and looked at him "The Island Wukong came from?" She spoke, he nodded "The very same" Staple then began to look at her surroundings, she the island like environment around her.

She turned to look at him "And you are?" The black haired monkey raised an eyebrow at her "Macaque" he answered. "Ah, so uh......you gonna help me out or something?" Staple asked, Macaque sighed.

"I don't see the harm in it" then a shadow portal appeared underneath both of them and they ended up in what seemed like to be behind a waterfall and Staple was suddenly laying on a hammock "Now, this should be better for the rest of the night" Staple looked at the waterfall for a moment then looked at Macaque once again "Would Monkey King mind me just randomly being here suddenly out of nowhere?" She asked cautiously.

He slightly chuckles with a smirk "Nah, I'm sure he wouldn't mind" he then faced his back towards her "in fact he'd be pleased" he mumbled in a low whisper, causing Staples bunny ear to perk up "What did you just say?" She quirked an eyebrow. He looked at her "Nothing, heal up bunny rabbit"

And just like that he was now gone, leaving Staple alone. Her energy was completely drained and her eyes became heavy, her body became limp from soreness and exhaustion and she immediately fell into a deep slumber.