No.22 Journey to the West

(Beware: this chapter will be long af like 5594 words long)

Staple fell from the sky, before she knew it she crashed through a thick forest. She laid limp on some vines that held her above the ground. She groaned and lifted her head, she flailed around to free herself from the vines.

She slipped out of the vines and fell to the ground, she immediately gripped her horn "Ow! I think I hit my horn!" She slightly shouted. While she was rubbing her horn she took her time to look at her surroundings "Where am I?" She asked herself, and then she looked down at herself and saw she had a completely different outfit on "And...... what am I wearing?" She spun in a circle to examine her outfit.

 what am I wearing?" She spun in a circle to examine her outfit

"What the-" but she then shook her head "Wait, no. I don't have time to think about it" she looked at her surroundings once more "Where did that portal take me?" she asked herself. She started to walk through this forest pushing some bushes and vine out of the way as she did.

Her bunny ear twitched when she heard some people talking "Have you heard? The monk Tang Sanzang was sent on a quest to bring scriptures to the west" Staple perked up when she heard that "He was sent?" she muttered quietly. She ducked into a bush to hide and listen more.

"Indeed, I have been told that he's been traveling with a river demon, a swine, and the king of the monkeys" Staple lit up when she heard the final words "Wukong" she whispered, then realization hit her "Does that mean in Journey to the West times?" she spoke.

She slipped out of her hiding spot and continued walking through the forest "Okay, so if I'm in this timeline" shelve a face of anxiety "How the hell do I get back?" she asked herself in worry. She continued to walk down the forest with her head spiraling with many worries, then she heard some people talking in the distance, she quickly hid behind a tree.

Staple peeked over the tree, her eyes widen in surprise to see the hero's from Journey to the West "Well, thank goodness I read the book or else I wouldn't have recognized them" she whispered making sure no one saw her. Her bunny ears then perked up in realization "Wait, Wukong fights demons, right? Ugh, I'm as good as dead if he so much as glances at me" she then turns around about to leave.

"Hey!" Staple jumped and fell backwards seeing that Wukong was suddenly in front of her "Ah! I uh" she began the stutter. He then kneeled down and now had his face up close to her, causing her to become even more nervous. She started to panic once again 'Shit shit shit! What do I do?'

Wukong stood up straight a pointed his staff at her "You! Foul Demon, you shall do evil no more!" he shouts, he raised his staff to attack her. She immediately stood up to dodge the attack, Wukong stuck the tree instead of Staple.

Wukong looked at her direction, he lifted his staff again and charged at Staple."No!" she shouts, she lifts her arms to shield herself. Instead of feeling impact, she heard Wukong scream, she looked to see Wukong clutching his head where his crown was in agony.