No.6 Everything will be Okay

As MK was strolling back home with a whistle, someone calls to him from behind "HEY YOU" he turned around to see a robo looking guy, Ghost, run up to him. "Oh? Hi, is there anything I can help you with?" he asked with his welcoming smile, "Yeah, you know Staple? Pink bunny with horns?" MK lit up at the description.

"Yeah! Do you know her?" He asked, Ghost nodded "She works with me. And we've known each other basically most of her entire life" he explained, MK titled his his head curiously. Why specifically 'her' life? Ghost looked to be the same age if not younger than Staple. "Say how old are you exactly?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm 58" Silence hit the in the atmosphere "Oh... I uh.... never would have guessed, hehe" he said, sounding like he was shocked but tried to hide it, he then shook his head "Anyway, you saw what happened to Staple?" Ghost nodded "On the news and everything" MK gave a saddened expression " You must've been worried when you saw her get launched" he said with sentiment in his voice. "Oh yeah, I was"

*FlashBack*

Ghost was sitting on the couch eating some snack, watching an episode of Sonic Boom. Until the TV interrupted with breaking news, making Ghost antsy that his Sonic show stopped in the middle of his episode. He sees MK, Sun Wukong, and Spider Queen in battle, and he saw Staple there too. He watches her get put into a machine and then get launched high up.

He slightly shrugged, "Meh, It's a canon event" he blurts out and turns on his Sonic episode again

*FlashBack End*

Ghost just smiled at MK "Super concerned" he said, MK gave a reassuring smile "Well, Don't worry. She's okay" he said, Ghost swiped the back of his hand across his forehead with a small 'phew' "She just got really injured so she might not be around for a while" MK explained.

Ghost gave a curious expression "Where is she exactly?" he asked with caution and suspicion, MK froze for a moment, how can he explain that Staple is with the one and only Monkey King so he thought up of something to say "She uh, she's with a friend of mine." he said.

"Well, Can I at least see her?" Ghost asked insistently, MK panicked "N-NO!!! Uh, she's resting and uh.... you shouldn't have to disturb her" MK lied through a cold sweat. Ghost frowned but shrugged it off "Fine. Don't let me see her, but do update me on her progress" he demanded, MK stiffened and saluted "Yes sir!" and then Ghost walked back to the shop.

He walks in to be greeted by Reb and FF waiting for answers "Well?" Reb chimed "I can definitely say she's alive" he answered "And?" Reb demanded for more, it went silent ".......She's alive" Reb growled at his repeated answer "How am I supposed to feel with THAT explanation?!" she shouted. Ghost shook his head "I don't know. The info I got about her was kinda vague" he explains.

Reb and FF look at each other, then back at Ghost "Well, do we any other info like, If she's even safe?" then the room suddenly got dark. And then another voice echoed in the room "I can assure you, you're bunny friend is in good hands and is safe" FFs shadow shifted and changed into someone entirely different, and then Macaque emerged from the ground with a small smirk.

The group all looked at him in surprise "Shops closed. You'll have to come back tomorrow" Ghost said bluntly, Macaque seemed shocked at his nonchalant response "Uh, I'm not a customer, though this shop is pretty neat" FF then realized something.

 You'll have to come back tomorrow" Ghost said bluntly, Macaque seemed shocked at his nonchalant response "Uh, I'm not a customer, though this shop is pretty neat" FF then realized something

"Wait a minute. How do you know Staple?" she slightly shouts, Macaque slightly smirks and his tail brushes under her chin "I passed by her and helped her get to safety" he explained in a smug tone. He looks at the rest of the group again "She's okay. Believe me"

Ghost still gave a look of suspicion "Hm, how do I know we can trust you?" he said in a high pitch as he raised his eyebrow high, Macaque then sighed "You don't have to trust me, you just have to believe that she is safe, you just can't see her right now" Macaque explain. His tail brushes under FFs chin once more and he walks towards the door, he faces them again "I'll see you next time" he then winks at FF and then disappears into the shadows. FF along with everyone else blinked in confusion "............He seemed nice" Reb blurts out.

Meanwhile, back in Flower Fruit Mountain "So, how is your movement now" Staple slightly rolled her shoulder "The pain seems to be getting better now" she answered, Wukong smiled at her answer "Well that's good" he then looks at her sweater that was still torn up "You want me to fix up your sweater?" he asked. Staple internally panicked once he did.

She began to think quickly, she would like it fixed but would that require revealing her scars. She then got an idea "Yeah, uh just give me a moment" she then runs into a different room. She quickly looked around and she found a blanket near her, so she removed her sweater, now being in her black tank topped quickly wrapped the blanket around her.

She walks up to Wukong and hands him her sweater "Here" she said with a forced smile, he takes it and has a genuine smile "Don't worry, It'll be good as new. Oh, also there's a bed over there so you can you can rest there" Wukong informed, Staple looked at where he pointed and smiled at him again "Thanks" and she immediately walks over to the bed.

She laid in it and she immediately passed out, falling asleep.