Chapter 21

I was calling at Daemon's door but he wouldn't answer. He wasn't in his room or closet . I knocked on the bathroom to see if he was there but he didn't reply. I smelled blood and tons of it with Daemon's scent being the one coming from the blood. I decided to go in and what I saw had me freaking out really badly. I called Gerald to come in right away to Daemon's bathroom. He asked what was wrong I told him that Daemon tried to kill himself to hurry. I saw him all in sprawled out in his tub filled with water and cuts all over his wrist horizontally and vertically. I immediately rushed to his side to get him out of the water and put pressure on both his wrist. I could still hear his heart pitter pattering but it was faint. I a knife that was by his side I'm guessing it was the one he tried killing himself with. I heard Gerald tell me he was coming in and I told him to hurry with tears already blurring my eyes. Gerald told us he would have to take him in an ambulance that was already outside to take him to the pack's hospital. I nodded my head and went inside the ambulance brushing my fingers through Daemon' hair until we got to the hospital. When we finally got to the hospital they rushed him into a surgery room making me wait in the waiting room. Massey, Alexander, Mike, Tom, Jeffrey and their mates came rushing inside the waiting room to see what had happened since I had mind link them somewhat of what was going on. Massey hugged me and started crying with me about her brother. We encouraged one another. Finally after 3 hours of waiting Gerald came out looking stressed. We rushed to his side and asked how Daemon was. He told us he had tried to kill himself with a silver knife that was laced with wolfsbane. I cried and asked if we could see him he nodded his head and said one at the time. I let Massey and the others go in first since I wanted to go last and spend the days here while he's here. After everyone left and said they're good byes to me I laid down in the bed curling myself into him. Just cause I was mad didn't mean I didn't love him. 3 weeks passed by and I went home and trained the Bloodymoon pack and showered and returned to his side. The first day of training for the Bloodymoon pack was hell. Alina decided that since she would be Luna she didn't need to train. She soon learned her lesson after me whopping her ass and after Alexander told her she needed to train to defend herself and the pack members and got her in trouble for disrespecting me. I was glad he was finally becoming what he needed to be a true alpha caring about his pack's needs first as it should be. Right now I was laying with my head against Daemon's chest when I felt him pull me to him tighter. I thought I was going crazy from the lack of sleep so I got up and saw he started to move. I called the doctor to come and see that he was waking up. Daemon woke up and I rushed to get him a glass of water for his to drink. He drank it all and he was able to talk to ask what had happened. I explained to him while crying and told him he almost left me I corrected myself telling him he almost left us. He told me he wouldn't be able to keep going without me that Amy had gone into his office and got on his lap and kissed him and didn't know how to react so when I walked in he was in shock and he tried to explain but I wouldn't let him and blocked him out. He told me that if I wasn't with him his wolf didn't want to be in this world anymore. He told me to go to his office to check the camera that was installed there to watch for any intruders that tried to steal information from his office. He told me to look at the recording of when I caught Amy on him. I nodded and walked out leaving him with Gerald. I went through the recordings and found the one I was looking for. I forward it to where I found everything I needed, I put on some headphones and saw the scene unfold before me. I saw how she strolled over to his desk and heard him asking what did she want. She told him she wanted him and threw her slutty self on to his lap he looked shocked and mad and then 10 seconds later I came and well I ignored him and ran away. I saw how he had pushed her making her fall straight into her ass and him growling when she tried to stop him from going after me which had her whimpering and submitting to him and scattering off to who knows where. I cried regretting not listening to him and pushing him away causing him to almost killing himself. I ran back to the hospital room to see him and ask for forgiveness. When I walked in I saw Alexander and Daemon talking about how he was feeling. I went in and placed my hand on Daemon's hand and asked him to take me back to which he responded by a kiss. I heard a really loud growl and saw Alexander jump out the window and shifting. I knew that at this point me and my wolf didn't need Alexander. His wolf would always be special to us because he wasn't the one to reject me but I had fallen naturally in love with Daemon and his wolf. I knew I needed to break the bond between Alexander and I in order for us to find a second mate but mine would naturally become Daemon since both our wolves had fallen for each other too. I knew I had promised Alexander for a second chance but he really didn't have one at all he came back into my life already too late when I had already replaced him. I needed to look for him and explain to him and reject him even if it hurt us both in the process but it was for the best. I love Alexander he would always be my true mate but he had hurt ms beyond repair until I met Daemon and got a second chance.

******************************************

Author's Note!!
Hey guys hope you like this long chapter and if you do comment and vote. I know not what you guys expected but there's more to come. Many unsolved questions to answer. Why did the vampire king want her? Who is the vampire king and why are rogues working with him? And what is going to happen with Alexander? Also there's a lot more people to meet. :D