Chapter 26

*********WARNING HIGHLY SEXUAL CONTENT**************

Isabella's POV

I knew Dameon was just as nervous as I was not because he was a virgin much to my dislike but to actually completing the mating. I told him he didn't have to if he didn't want to but he quickly got the confidence and started kissing me again an I felt him trying to undo my bra and it coming undone I was shy but got over it when he started to massage my right boob with his hand I moaned so loud I was so happy the room was sound proof. He then looked at me and dipped down and out my hardened nipple in his mouth while massaging the other one with his skillful hand. His tongue flicked my nipple expertly and made me buck my hips casing our sexes to touch. He then proceeded to do the same thing with my other nipple taking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue on it. This was pure euphoria and my mind was going haywire. Then he started to kiss his way down my belly and sucking on some places in my belly causing me to moan more. I felt him pulling my jeans down and take them off. I knew he smelt my sex all wet for him felt it pooling in my panties. He muttered something like "damn baby you're so damn wet for me." I was anticipating what he was about to do and I was getting anxious. I felt him teasing me kissing and licking everywhere except my sex. I told him to please do it and he pulled my underwear down and kissed me a bit more on my thighs before moving his tongue on my sex. I felt myself buckle against his mouth and let out a moan. I felt him smirk against my sex and he parted my pussy lips to get to my clit and my fuck hole and began to lick. My hands sought out his head, my eyes closed, as my mate worked on my tight pussy with his mouth and my pleasures became tenfold as he found my clit and my hands gripped his head, not wanting him to stop. I felt a finger slide into me as he assaulted my clit and I began to writhe and squirm at my impending orgasm, my mate was a good lover! My thighs clamped around his head as I came, My screams filling the room as Daemon worked to prolong my orgasm. I felt spent as my thighs relaxed and my hands slowly released his head and I laid there panting as I looked to see him smiling up at me, his chin glistening form my recent orgasm." "Daemon that felt amazing". I knew I wanted to return the favor so I pushed him down facing up and started undoing his pants. As soon as I pulled his pants and boxers off his dick sprung out full length. He was huge I didn't know how he'd fit in me. I guess he saw my shocked expression mixed with nervousness that he told me I didn't have to do it. I told him I really needed to because it wasn't fair he tried to protest but before he could say anything I started exploring his cock with my hands. He showed me how to work on him and I proceeded to take him in my mouth i was only a able to go so far cause his cock was huge. I heard him curse and moan saying "baby you're so good using your mouth." I sucked, licked and did everything I could to pay him off. He pulled away when he was about to cum saying he didn't want to cum in my mouth he wanted us to orgasm together. He reached over to grab a condom but I shook my head no when he tried to put it on by himself. I wanted to do it so I took it from him and put it in slowly teasing him a bit. When I was done I heard him groan and he pushed me underneath him and I felt him positioning himself in between my legs. He rubbed me up and down getting his tip wet with my juices so that he could slide in better. I moaned when he positioned the tip at my entrance. Little by little he started going in until he found my resistance. He told me he would be careful and gentle, I nodded my head. He then proceeded to break through in one swift movement of his hips causing my resistance to break. I felt tears roll down my cheek and he wiped them away with his thumb. He then started moving slowly and the pain started to subside. All that was left was pure ecstasy and pleasure. I moaned and told him to go faster and harder. He did as told and soon we were both about to reach our orgasm. We both felt our canines extend and bit down on each other's sweet spots causing us to cum together. We both looked at each other knowing we belonged to each other and no one would step in the way. The rest of the night we kept exploring different positions and my favorite position was doggy style how ironic. Our bond was finally completed and I finally found my perfect mate. I loved him and he loved me. We finished after a few rounds of sex and it was 5 am when we finally fell asleep on each others arms. Couldn't have asked for a better mate.

************************************
Yayy they mated. I don't know how good this was but hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment.