Chapter 28

Next morning came around and members from both packs were awake by 6 am had breakfast and headed out to the field. During training I saw a lot of people who would fight for me and I was shocked to see Amy and her group of friends training too. I saw one of the other people she was training with make her fall on her ass after battling. I headed her way to show her how to position herself and some counter attack moves and made both her and Talia the other girl training with her take turns on using the defense and trying to attack each other. They did a great job. I moved to Matthew and Justin another two wolves of Alex's pack and showed them how to move out of the way before the other wolf enemy tried to take a bite if they were trapped underneath them. They took turning pretending to be the bad guy and trying the moves to defend themselves. I was so happy with the progress this pack was making. Around 9 am I made them all get back to the pack house and get showered and dressed to meet the new pack that would help us in the fight. I wasn't expecting for Amy to come up and give me a hug and apologize before going inside. I was happy I had one less enemy. I went to shower and get dressed I opted for jean shorts, and a One Direction t-shirt and my black and white converse. I threw my hair in a messy ponytail and I applied little make up just so I wouldn't look sick. I was putting on some scented body lotion when I ran into the toilet and puked all my breakfast out. At the sound of me puking Daemon came in and rubbed my back soothingly. He wanted to take me to the pack doctor but I declined knowing our guest would be here soon. He gave me a worried look but after a reassuring smile he reluctantly agreed. I brushed my teeth making me feel nauseous but not throwing up again. I walked out and went into the living room where Tom and Jeffrey where playing hide and seek from each other I laughed at how childish they looked playing but I wouldn't have it any other way. Mark and Massey came and handed me a paper I read what it was and it was a positive pregnancy test. I looked at them really shocked and they nodded confirming Massey was pregnant I was so happy I was going to be an auntie. I asked how far along she was and she said a week so that meant she'd be having the baby around the week of the 4th of July. Daemon came in the living room telling us that the other pack was here. We walked over to the door and waited for them to emerge from the forest in their cars. When the were out of the car they walked up to us and the guy who I assumed was the Alpha gave Daemon a hug and then the Luna did the same. I saw Daemon really happy and he almost forgot I was there until I cleared my throat to catch their attention Daemon looked at me sheepishly and smiled he then presented us he said "this is Blaez alpha of the Hollow Trail pack and this is his mate and my sister Alyssa then he looked at them and said this is my mate Isabella." I was crushed into a hug and was surprised to see Alyssa hugging me I didn't even know he had another sister I guess I never really asked. And then I was pulled into another awkward hug by Blaez. I proceeded to ask them to come in and presented both the Dark Guardians Pack and The Bloodymoon Pack to the Hollow Trail Pack. They all got along instantly. Mike showed each of them to their rooms and I started preparing the food for them. Around 5 pm after we let the pack settle down we called everyone one from all three packs to gather for dinner/lunch. We gathered around said a prayer and then started to dig in. I started a conversation with Blaez and Alyssa and I really liked Daemon's and Massey's sister we had so much in common. And she told me crazy stories of Daemon and her when they were little. I laughed the whole time and enjoyed the little moments of peace before the fight. After lunch finished Alyssa, Massey and I cleared the table than we all talked about Massey and her baby and that after everything is over we could go shopping together which they agreed. It was late after our little gossip and we headed back to our mates. When I was getting ready for bed ok felt bile rise and ran to the bathroom emptying out the content of my stomach. I sat there feeling the cold tiles against my warm body until I felt Daemon pick me up and take me to bed. I asked if we could go to the pack doctor tomorrow if I kept throwing up since I was scared I'd get sick before the fight. He nodded his head before spooning me and playing my hair. I immediately fell into a deep slumber.