Chapter 12

Daemon's POV

I am so tired I told Isabella as we walked into our room. She agreed completely with me. I asked her when she would be telling the Bloodymoon Pack that she was Isabella. She told me that she wasn't ready just yet the first people she wanted to tell when she felt time was right was her parents. I told her she should do it soon that way she'd be able to spend time with her parents and catch up with them. She nodded her head in agreement and snuggled closer to me and wrapped her small arm around my torso. Ever since Isabella came into my life she's made it so much better for me. I was about to give up on life and everything when she showed up in my territory just by one look she gave me changed me completely. Then she proceeded to tell me her story and it broke my heart as I know as well what it feels like to be rejected by your mate. After my father died when I was 17 I had to take full responsibility of the pack and leave most of my social life behind it was hard at first but I managed to get through it. A few months after I turned 18 I met my mate Lisa she was one of the most beautiful creatures I'd ever laid eyes upon and she was the werewolf too so I wouldn't have to explain everything about being mates and all. I remember her light brown hair that looked almost blonde. And her cute little dimples on both cheeks also how her bright green eyes resembled those of a bright green forest. But I could tell she wasn't in a pack but wasn't a rogue either. I went up to her and call her my mate and introduced myself when she looked at me with sad eyes and told me she was married and expected a baby. I was furious to say the least. I asked her if she was happy with him and she said she was very happy. That she left everything having to do with a pack to be with him. And she told me she couldn't love anyone else but him. She then proceeded to say the most painful words any werewolf can hear. She said "I Lisa LaFond reject you Daemon Stevenson as my mate. " I felt my heart shattered at that moment and she also asked to please reject her too that way we wouldn't be able to suffer and I'd be able to mate with someone else. I was reluctant to let her go but she pleaded for me to reject her also for the sake of her baby and husband. I agreed with her only because I wanted to make her happy even if it wasn't with me. I told her "I Daemon Stevenson reject you Lisa LaFond as my mate and let any bond that ties us together break forever." I remember running away from the store and shifting and woke up unconscious due to the amount of pain of the bond being broken. So when I met Isabella she gave me a new spark of hope. And I can't believe I'm able to call her my girlfriend. I was really pissed off when my friends from the counsel asked me for help with the Bloodymoon pack. I was going to refuse but they pleaded with me and I had to agree. I couldn't think of that good for nothing piece of shit being around Isabella and I was scared he would hurt her even more. I was glad when Isabella agreed to be my girlfriend and I know she won't regret her decision of being my girlfriend.

Isabella's POV

I was currently cuddling in bed with Daemon thinking how I will tell my parent about me being their Isabella. I guess I'll just wait a few day before telling them. I was really tired so I decided to close my eyes and let sleep take over my body. When I woke up I noticed that someone who I'm guessing was Daemon had changed me so I wouldn't sleep uncomfortable. It was 3 am in the morning and felt really hungry I guess that happened because I didn't eat anything for dinner last night. I tried to get out of the tight hold Daemon had on me by wiggling out but trying not to wake him. When I was finally free I sneaked into the kitchen only to be frightened by non other than Alexander. I let out a small yelp which cause him to turn around. He furrowed his eyebrows and sniffed the air. He looked at me and and muttered Isabella is that you? My whole body went rigid not expecting him to find out but how the hell did he find out. He kept sniffing around and it hit me like a ton of bricks the effect of the spray only lasted a certain time. He got closer to me where he pushed me into the wall. He kept trying to cradle my face in his hand I felt a whole spark of electricity flow through me. I was speechless and the only thing I could think of was getting away from him so I kicked him in the baby maker. He fell with a loud thump to the floor groaning but trying to get up. When he was about to get up I instantly ran up the stairs and in the way I heard people coming out of their rooms to see what was happening that was causing so much noise. I felt him catch up to me using his momentum I grabbed his hand he was going to use to grab me and flip him over into his back. Everyone stared at me in shock I guess cause I disrespected an Alpha but he wasn't my alpha and I didn't owe him anything. Next he said something that made everyone gasp. He said Isabella please wait I guess everyone heard him calling my name and my name lit up in the pack's members' heads. I heard everyone start to mutter about me being here safe and other stuff but chose to ignore it. I felt a pair of arms holding me back before doing anymore damage to Alexander. I knew it was Daemon but since I kept thrashing around he used his alpha voice on me. He told me Isabella stop this right now and control yourself. I could have ignored him but as my boyfriend I decided to listen to him.

************************************
Hope you guy enjoy . Please comment and vote