Chapter 9

I went for a sexy girly kind of look this time. With Massey's help we bought 28 pairs of shorts, 15 skirts, 50 shirts and tank tops, I also bought me some leather jackets, 50 pairs of skinny jeans, and around 30 pairs of shoes plus I'll keep my other wardrobe from home too. We ended up walking into the salon and I asked if he could cut my hair up to my shoulders and leave the blonde hair. He did as I asked him to and the outcome was surely amazing I didn't look like me I looked like an improved version. I loved the way I looked and felt. We ended up going home helping Daemon carry all of our bags. When we walked into the room we fell asleep immediately. The next morning I was woken up by a very hesitant Tom. Hr looked nervous to say the least. Everyone in the pack knows I'm not a morning person, and after what I did to Jeffrey once when he woke me up no one has dared to wake me up from my slumber again. Let's just say he had a broken hand for 2 weeks and to say we heal fast is something everyone had to think about. I looked at my alarm clock to see that it was 6 in the morning I gave Tom the death stare. He put his hands in surrender mode. He quickly told me there was a pack meeting in 10 minutes and ran out the door before I had the chance of killing him. Once he was out I layed in bed still contemplating whether or not I should get up. My conscience ended up winning and I got dressed real quick and headed to the living room. Once I got there everyone seemed really nervous and giving me guilty looks. I was about to ask Massey what happened when Daemon stepped up and told us that a pack would be joining us very soon. I asked Daemon who the pack was and why were coming over to our pack. He proceeded to tell us that this certain pack was coming over in 2 days because the werewolf counsel ask our pack for a very special favor since we were the strongest pack in the United States. He told us that the pack had been attacked by a group of rogues who were teamed up with vampires. No one has really heard of vampires coming together with rogues. Vampires and wolves don't really have any rivalry between each other we try not to get into their territories and they try not to get into ours. Unless it's necessary but than we have meeting with their leader and our alpha to assess the situation. So this pack must have done something really bad to piss them off. I was instantly told that Mike, Caleb and I would be training them to protect themselves. Caleb is one of the best pack warriors. He's 21 and is 6'2 and has brown hair and brown eyes that almost look black. We instantly agreed to training them. Daemon thanked everyone for coming to the meeting and told us we had the rest of the day to spend with our loved ones. I noticed how Daemon avoided the name of the pack and I was about to get to the bottom of it. I walked up to Daemon pecking his lips and hugging him. He asked me if we could talk in private. I instantly agreed knowing it must be something important. We walked to his office and he seemed really tense. Once we got there he sat me down in his lap. And just let the bomb drop on me. He told me that the pack we were helping was the Bloodymoon Pack. To say I was pissed was really underestimating it. I asked him how long had he known for he told me about a month ago. I asked him why until now and he said that he didn't want me being worried for a whole month and was afraid I'd leave if he had told me as soon as he found out. He also told me that when none of the guys where. here yesterday was because they had gone to the Bloodymoon territory to inspect the territory and damage done to their pack house. To kinda determine how long they would be staying here for. I was beyond pissed. I grabbed his desk and threw it at the wall and it broke in half and made a huge hole in the wall. I jumped out the window before shifting mid air. I was mad I ran across our territory until I found really calm cave to stay in after burning all that anger away. I shifted back and walked into the cave. I wasn't afraid of what could be lurking after all I'm a werewolf. In the inside I saw 2 regular wolves with her pup. The pups where running to me to play with me and since I meant no harm to them the parents let them play with me. They started biting my hand and I started to play chase with them and for moment I forgot all about my problems. When it was getting dark outside I laid in a corner and was surprised when the mother wolf brought me some meat. I shifted into my own wolf and gobbled it up. I stayed there for a day when I decided it was time to leave. I ran back to the house as fast as I could. When I finally got there I went straight up to my old room. Didn't feel like dealing with anyone.

************************************
Picture of the family of regular wolves she saw.

Vote and Comment :)

Who Do You Think You Are?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें