Chapter 24

I asked him his name he said his name was Jaxon Beau. His voice sounded like a sweet melody and I couldn't get enough of it. He told me if I could please trust him that he would never hurt his belle louve, whatever that means but sounds amazing coming out of his mouth. I was so mesmerized by him that I didn't know what to do except nod. He gave me a sharp smile that made my toes curl. I had no idea of what's going on. I'm supposed to hate vampires not be entranced by one. I should despise them but for some bizarre reason I feel attracted to this vampire in front of me. He politely asked me to follow him to his office but not to run. I followed quietly behind him until we got to a big ruby red room that had a desk and a throne like chair behind the desk and in front of the desk were two black comfy chairs but not as comfy as the throne looking chair. He asked me to sit in one of the black chairs and he sat in the throne chair. We fell into an awkward silence for a few seconds before I decided to speak. The first question that popped out of my mouth was "why am I so attracted to you and feel like you're mine?" I realized what I said and turned beet red. He chuckled a bit causing me to turn even a brighter red. I felt all the blood rush to my ears and start to feel hot. He then threw me a breath taking smile and asked if he could start from the beginning. I didn't speak just moved my head approvingly so I wouldn't make a fool out of myself again. He then proceeded to talk while I listened intently. He told me his name was Jaxon Beau and he was the current king of the vampires. He also told me that he had been looking for me because he had seen me once at a store when he was in my old territory for a meeting with another vampire. He had been attracted to my blood but not because he wanted to drink my blood but because I was his âme soeur or in other words soulmate. He said that ever since he saw me he tried to get me alone but I was always busy and in company of my brother. I nodded in agreement I never really had time for myself. He said that he knew I'd have a werewolf mate but that didn't stop him from wanting me as his soulmate. He said that when he was ready to get me he was informed that I had been rejected by Alexander and had ran away. He struggled to find me until when the Bloodymoon pack came into Daemon's territory for help. And since the Bloodymoon pack was always under surveillance of other vampires and rougues they were easily able to know where they went and then his men found me once again. That answered many questions for me. I asked him why did I have a vampire as a soulmate if I had already had a mate and I'm most likely to be Daemon's second chance mate. He said that when a vampire needs someone strong to rule with them it's always a different magical creature. It can be a vampire and vampire but it's not as strong as a hybrid. I asked him what would happen if I didn't want to be with him? He answered simply by saying he would have to declare a war against your pack. I was shocked to say the least, I loved Daemon and he makes me happy and he's going to be my second chance mate, but if I don't stay here with Jaxon he'll kill all my pack maybe even both packs. I asked him if I could go back for a few days to my pack house to make my decision. He hesitated at first but after looking at my frighten figure he nodded and told me I had 5 days until I make my decision and come back or if not he'll take it as a no and attack the pack. I nodded and made my way through the forest until I was able to spot my pack who were already in their way to save me. When they saw me they stopped dead in their tracks and Daemon tackled me to a hug and made his warriors retreat. I had a lot to tell him but I also knew he wasn't going to be happy about it and might want to fight.
************************************

Hey guys sorry couldn't update for a while I was just so busy with many things. And I had a bit of writers block :(. Luckily my friend gave me some tips on how to do this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment on my story. I'd love some feed back to see how you guys are liking my story because I feel like maybe not finishing it. Let me guys know what you guys think I'd appreciate it thanks in advance ~werewolfchick1215