Epilogue

Daemon's POV

I heard Isabella say I do and the judge pronounce us husband and wife. It's been four years since everything had happened. Massey had her babies and so did Isabella just a few days apart. We had our 3 beautiful children that I love with all my heart as much as I love Isabella. We had two beautiful girls that look just like their mother except Jewel had her hair and my eyes and Jezebel had her mother's eyes and my hair. Our little boy Jeremiah had my hair and eyes he wad the exact same copy of me with his mother's attitude that boy sure has an attitude. But I couldn't ask for a better family. I snap out of my thoughts as the crowd claps and we pull apart from our kiss. I wanted to skip the wedding reception and get straight to our honeymoon. But I knew that Isabella would be mad if we just did that. I'll get my alone time with her we have the rest of our lives. When the party was over everyone was exhausted we didn't want a honeymoon because we couldn't be far away from the pack without being worried so instead the next day we went to the lake with the pack and celebrated some more. I couldn't be happier with the wife and children I got. And I'm thankful for everything good that has happened to me in my life. I wouldn't change it not even one bit. I'm glad in the end of it all Isabella chose me as her mate.

The End